75

"How was your first session Kookie?" Jimin asked when his friend and Taehyung returned to the room, Jungkook looking up at him with a tired smile.
"It wasn't too bad actually. Dr Jin is really nice, but we barely did anything and I'm exhausted. It's a little embarrassing." Jungkook mumbled, Jimin chuckling as he watched Jungkook successfully wheel himself to his bed.

"He did really well. I'm impressed." Taehyung chuckled, causing Jimin to send a rewarding smile to the youngest and Yoongi a quick thumbs up.
"All I wanna do is sleep." The raven-haired grumbled, the other three laughing as they went over to help Jungkook back into bed.
The moment Jungkook's head hit the pillow, he was out like a light, the other three cooing at the tired boy.

"So, what's the plan for tomorrow Taehyung? We can come over around noon to visit him; it is the weekend after all." Jimin asked, Taehyung bringing a hand to his chin as he thought.

"He's got a session with his councillor, Namjoon, before lunch so why don't you guys surprise him with some noodles? I'm sure he'd appreciate that, he was complaining how he hasn't had ramyeon in ages, but I think he's ready for normal food again. Just please make sure it's not spicy." Taehyung said with a quiet laugh, Jimin smiling and nodding at that.
"Will do, see you tomorrow doc." Yoongi said as he dragged Jimin out of the door, Taehyung smiling and waving them off, before going swiftly back to work.