Two Lovers and S.H.I.E.L.D- Part 1/?

Well as the title says this will be a spy related oneshot. Okay, so background info-

Mj is actually really sweet and kind (Basically like how peter is) and Peter is actually going to be how mj is, as their regular selfs but when the go undercover at a high school they have to switch personalities and act the total opposite then how they usually act.

More info here-

Mj likes fo wear dresses and heels, looking gorgeous but she is also one of the sweetest and smartest people who work for the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. Her undercover character is how Mcu Mj is.

Peter is the total opposite of how he is in the mcu, hes very closed off and likes to be alone and antisocial. He's the more rude and sarcastic one. But his undercover character is like his mcu self.

And just so you know Mj and Peter will be dating through the entire oneshot, even when they're undercover, they are both also 17 years old. Let's get on with the oneshot ❤️!
----------------------------

 Let's get on with the oneshot ❤️!----------------------------

Mj's outfit.

Peter's outfit

Peter's outfit.
---------------------------------

Mj's POV

"Ow!" I yell when I was shoved harshly into the an alley.

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND GIVE ME YOUR PURSE!" The man yelled at me while pointing his knife in my face.

"Okay Okay!" I shake in fake fear.

When he looked away, I grab his arm thats holding the knife and twist it. He yelps in pain with him distracted I grabbed my gun and point it to his head.

"You messed with the wrong girl, you asshole." I snarkly said and put him in handcuffs. Out of the corner of my eye I see a few clean up agents coming towards us. I hit the back of his head with the end of my gun, knocking him out.

"He's all yours." I said walking past them to my car.

--------TIME SKIP-------

I walk into the "corporate office" and go to the elevator. I open the secret panel and slide my pass in the card holder. Waiting for the doors to open I text my boyfriend Peter.