Surprise?

Enjoy!
------------

No one's POV-

If you asked anybody at MidTown high school which two people hated each other most in the school they would reply right off the bat-
"Michelle Jones and Peter Parker.". And if you asked why.......well no one could give you a reason! No one knew why they hated each other, they just do.

So imagine everyone surprise when they heard this-

*FLASHBACK*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michelle's POV

"Alright team, since we did so well on last month's decathlon tournament we were awarded a surprise field trip for next Friday!" Mr Harrington announced.

I groaned..... why did it have to be next Friday!

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Peter has raised his hand with an annoyed look on his face.

"Sir, Me and Michelle can't go. We have to go do our internship at Stark Industries next Friday and have already been excused." He said looking glum.

I just 'rolled my eyes' and drew his face in my sketchbook.

"Ah yes well sorry about that you two." Mr.Harrington said giving us a pitiful look.

I just kept my head down and resumed sketching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*END OF FLASHBACK*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Also Next Friday)

No One's POV

When everyone arrived at the destination, they were all shocked to see that it was STARK INDUSTRIES!

They walked inside and waited for the tour guide. Luckily they didn't have to wait long.

"Hi! You must be Midtown High, correct?" A women who looked to be just out of collage said.

"Yup that's is!" Mr.Harrington said.

"Well great! My name is Naomi and I'll be your tour guide for the day! Now here are your passes." Naomi said whilst passing the passes out. (Lol that sounds weird)

"Excuse me, Ms.Naomi? What do the different color passes mean?" Cindy asked.

"Great question! There are 5 different colors!

White passes- they're for visitors and tour groups.

Yellow passes- are for low level interns and low level workers.

Green passes- are for higher level workers/interns and security guards.

Blue passes- are for all of the avengers and the avengers families.

And Red passes- are for Mr. and Mrs. Stark and a few others.

Each pass ranges from 3 different levels." Naomi quickly explained.

"Okay now! Let's get started with some low level intern work areas!" She exclaimed excitedly.

------------

The team had now just sat down for lunch when they heard this,-

"-babe please stop! Your messing up my hair!" A familiar female voice giggled.

"Cmon! It's so fluffy and curly! How do you expect me not to mess with it?" Another voice exclaimed who also seemed familiar to the team.

At this point everyone was giving each other glances as they tried to see where the voices were coming from. And oh boy did they get there answer.

Out from behind the bushes walked Michelle Jones and Peter Parker! Holding hands and laughing!

Everyone was shocked! Even Mr.Harrington.

"Oh hey would you look at that! Mini Boss and his PA/girlfriend are down here! You know they are like the next Mr. and Mrs. Stark! Hey Mj! Peter!" Naomi said waving excitedly at them.

When they turned her way the smiles on their faces dropped and they looked slightly panicked.

Peter cleared his throat and pulled himself and Michelle to the group.

"Oh uh- hey Naomi." He said warily.

"Hey Pete! Hey Mj! How's everything?" Naomi asked oblivious to the situation,

"Pretty good, you know?" Michelle answered tucking a strand of hair away from her face.

"Okay WHAT THE HELL!Flash yelled.

"Uh Surprise?" Michelle and Peter said warily.

------------

And done! Haha, I had no idea where that was going. I honestly just pulled this out of a dusty box and was liked here ya go!!! Hehe.....sorry I know it's not much but I promise I have a few exciting ones coming up! They're just taking a long time to plan and write, I'm trying to make them great and entertaining. Okay ANYWAY! Thanks for reading! I hoped you liked it! ❤️

-Fuzzy
(671 words)