Spidey and Silk (Pt. 1)

One shot info-

First of all yes I know Silk is Cindy Moon in the comics but this is fanfiction so who cares.

Mj and Peter were both bitten by radioactive spiders together and when they figured out they both had powers they became the duo Spidey and Silk (Spider-Man and Silk). This is basically their lives and what happened when The Avengers try to recruit them.

There both 17 and dating.
————————————

No One's POV

No one excepted a field trip to go so horribly. No one excepted two of MidTowns best students to be put into a coma from an accident that could have killed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doctors frantically raced around the two trying their hardest to save such innocent young lives.

Heart monitors were going off the charts, IVs were having to be refilled almost consistently. Two women were pacing back and forth trying to calm their nerves.

Your probably wondering how this all happened? Let me tell you the story of Michelle Jones and Peter Parker, and how they almost died but instead gained something most people could only dream of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

It all started when Mr.Harrington announced that a few select students are going to be able to go on a surprise field trip to Oscorp Industries.

"Alright Class! We have graciously been awarded a surprise field trip to Oscorp Industries! We were only able to get this because of how well we did on the surprise state test we had last Friday.-" Mr.Harrington announced once everyone had quieted down.

Cheers erupted from the students. Everyone had then began chat and refocus there attention to the people around them until Mr.Harrington clapped his hands gaining the attention back to him.

"You all didn't let me finish, only a select few are able to go. Now those few are who did the best and deserve this. Now first we have Peter Parker.......with a 100%, next we have Michelle Jones with a 100%-" Mr.Harrington continued but a one Peter Parker couldn't hear the rest, he was bouncing with excitement.

"Hey loser chill out, your going to fall and hit you head and when you do I'll be the one laughing." He heard behind him. He turned and smiled at his girlfriend, the one and only Michelle Jones or as she likes to be called Mj.

"I can't Em! I'm so excited! Plus we got the highest scores. I mean the test was pretty easy....."  Peter rambled and Mj just smiled softly at the nickname until they snapped their attention back to Mr.Harrington hearing this,

"Alright everyone let's get going. Everyone who isn't able to come will go to the library until your next class. Don't try to skip because all of the teachers have been emailed about who is able to go and who isn't." Mr.Harrington said. The people who aren't able to go groan and he just rolls his eyes.

"Now let's go!" Everyone grabbed their bags and followed him to the awaiting bus.

Everyone was buzzing with excitement, sadly Ned wasn't able to come because he wasn't in the top 10 but thankfully neither was Eugene or better known as Flash, Peter's bully since 7th grade. (Probably not accurate but 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Peter and Mj sat next to each other in the back. No one else dared to because that was considered the uncool area or because they were just terrified of Michelle's glare. If looks could kill, everyone would have been dead by now, well expect Peter and maybe Ned.