🎨Streaming Ships🎨

"Hello?" Mj said, starting her stream. "Hey guys! Hi everyone, I see you all rolling in. How is everyone?" She says as she reads through comments and talks to her viewers. She picks up her phone and texts her best friend, Peter,  who was in the other room monitoring while he does his homework.

TEXT MESSAGES:
Pete:
I don't get why Mr. Harrington assigns so much work 😭

Chelle:
Lol, Idk. You'd think for what he's getting paid, he would care less. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Today, 3:44 pm
Chelle:
How's everything looking?

Pete:
Looks good, also what did you get for question 17 of the Calculus III hw?

Chelle:
I got C

Pete:
Kk thanks, also the chat is asking you questions.

Chelle:
Oh damn, thanks.

Pete:
Np

END OF MESSAGES

"Sorry about that guys, I was talking to my moderator. Let me just scroll through these...." She says as she starts answering questions and giving shoutouts to donators.

"Let's get started-"

After an hour of streaming

"So yeah that's what I've been-" "Hey Mj?"  "Sorry guys one sec." She mutes her mic and plays her 'on a short break' screen.

"What's up?" She asks Peter as she walks over to him. "Sorry to interrupt but it's getting late and we haven't eaten, what do you want for dinner? I could order it." He asks leaning against the door frame.

"Pizza or Chinese is good with me, just remember I'm vegan" "You're vegan" They say at the same time. "I know, I've been your best friend since we were 3." Peter smirks and leaves the room. Mj rolls her eyes and goes back to her stream.

"Sorry about that guys, my roommate/ moderator wanted to ask me what I wanted for dinner." She apologizes and continues to finish her art work.

It came out like this-

(NOT MY ART! I'm big on giving credit so I do believe this is Mateusz Ozminski's art work

(NOT MY ART! I'm big on giving credit so I do believe this is Mateusz Ozminski's art work. I'm so sorry if it isn't, I just searched up art work and I really liked this one. If this isn't their work please let me know.)

"Okay! Great! What do you guys think?"

Stream Chat:
Corpsefan23:Wow Mj! It looks awesome!

KaithArts: That looks amazing!

Greatlyhassledraws: Dude! That's crazy cool!

————

"Thanks guys! What should I draw next?" Mj asks as she saves and opens a new tab.

Chat:
Everyone: DRAW YOUR ROOMMATE!