Whos the best Marvel Hero?

Okay I'm going to say this once. Iron man is not the best hero. Black Widow is not the best hero. Spider-Man IS NOT THE BEST HERO. The best hero is Peter Parker, yes he is Spider-Man but stay with me here.

Peter has been through more shit then anyone in the mcu.

1. His parents die.
2 He gets bitten by a radioactive spider on a field trip when he's only 14.

3. Hes uncle dies not even a few days after.

4. Hes being bullied.

5. He had to go into a civil war against some of his favorite heros.

6. He almost had his arms ripped out of him.

7. His mentor took away his suit and was disappointed in him.

8. He had to leave his homecoming dance and fight his homecoming dates dad.

9. HAD A FUCKING WAREHOUSE DROPPED ON HIM!

10. Turned down being an avengers.

11. Got kidnapped in a giant space donut.

12. Fought an evil grape and lost not only dying but feeling it happen to himself.

13. Came back to life, fought the evil grape again BUT had to watch his mentor/father figure die in front of him.

14. Spent months mourning him, then found out he was going on a summer vacation with his crush.

15. Found out someone else liked his crush.

16. Nick fury crashed his vacation.

17. Fought against evil elements.

18. Almost confessed to his crush only for her to say she knows he's Spider-Man.

19. Figured out that the guy he trusted was just using him.

20. Had to relive his worst nightmare

21. Got hit by a train.

22. Fought against the guy he trusted.

23. Crush and best friends almost die.

24. Kisses crush and defeats guy he trusted. (Which isn't really bad but stay with me here.)

25. Secret identity gets revealed after keeping it a secret for years.

LIKE SERIOUSLY! LEAVE THE CHARACTER ALONE! NOT TO MENTION HE ISNT IN THE MCU ANYMORE. LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT!

Peter Parker is the greatest Mcu hero because of all of the hurt a betrayal he's gone through and he's not even 18 yet!

-Pissed off Fuzzy
(371 words)