Thanksgiving Greetings

HAPPY TURKEY (or chicken we don't judge) DAY EVERYONE! Today's the designated day to be thankful! Even though everyday is a day your supposed to be thankful BUT BESIDES THE POINT! Enjoy the holiday oneshot! 🦃 (🐓) 🧡❤️🤎

Background info-
Spideychelle are adults! They are both 22, also dont worry I haven't forgotten about Ned! He's with Betty and her family in Toronto, Canada! (Yes I made her Canadian.) Thats why they're not mentioned in the story.
--------------------------------------

No one's POV

"So babe, are we having thanksgiving with my parents this year?" Peter's girlfriend, aka a badass, aka a literal queen, Michelle Jones asked as they exited the college campus.

"Oh uh....Em, I need to tell you something." Peter said nervously.

"Everything okay, loser?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah it's just.....for the past few months....I've been living with......extended family per say." He said looking down at his shoes.

"Oh....okay? What's so bad about that?" Mj said, looking like a confused kitten.

"You've never met them so I was wondering maybe.....you and your family would come over to our place this year to meet them." Peter said grabbing her hand and looking into her honey-brown eyes.

"Of course Pete, we would love to." She said smiling happily.

"Great! I'll tell everyone, you don't have to bring anything! Just be your beautiful self! I'll pick you guys up at 6!" He said happily, giving her a kiss on the cheek as he ran down the sidewalk towards the train station.

Michelle just laughed and shook her head at her boyfriends enthusiasm. She called her parents as she walked back to her apartment.

Peter's POV~

I walked into the tower like anyother day, but today was special! I had finally gotten the courage to ask Mj to have thanksgiving with my so called "extended" family. The Avengers. Yes you heard me right, the Avengers. Tony and Pepper had adopted me when I was 17 when Aunt May decided to go on her all over the world trip with her new husband, Harold or better know as Happy.

I'm glad she said yes, I can finally introduced her to everyone..... Even though introducing her to Pepper and Nat might lead to them ruling the world but honestly, I'm pretty sure I would be laying out the red carpet and I'm okay with that.

Now for the hard part...... Telling my family about Michelle.

In the Penthouse~

Peter walked into a complete mad house when the elevator doors opened. There was scorch marks covering the walls and ceiling, some sort of gunk on the furniture dripping off, and a very angry Pepper yelling at the very ashamed looking avengers, well minus Natasha and Wanda.

Peter quietly dropped his bag next to the coat rack and made his way next to Wanda who was looking mildly amused at the whole situation.

"What's going on?" He asked, cautiously looking over at Pepper, who was still yelling at the idiots who called themselves the world's mightiest heros.

"Well they thought it was a good idea to do a science experiment to make cupcakes with foil. It exploded." She said smirking.

Peter just rubbed his forehead, sometimes they just don't think. He then walked over to Pepper, giving her a hug from behind. She stopped yelling and look over her shoulder, smiling as she turned around to hug her son.

"Hi Pete, when did you get home? How's school?" She asked, running her fingers through his wild curls.

"Just now mom, and school's going great. I'm one of the top of my class." Peter said, smiling softly at the familiar feeling.