Truly Happy

Info-
Everyone in school is wondering what happened to Michelle Jones to make her so happy and smiley?

Original author-

------------

No one's POV

Everyone at Midtown Science and Technology High school has always known the one and only Michelle Jones as a loner and someone who doesn't take shit from anyone. But that all changed when she came into the school looking happy? Excited? Smiley?

She was just different, she seemed more approachable and nicer. Everyone was confused and curious, what the hell happened to make her like this?

All through out the day you could see her eyes light up and seem so excitedly happy.

During classes she would just gaze into space and smile to herself. Even the teachers were confused to see her like this.

But at the end of the day everyone found there answer.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BELL RINGS*

Everyone rushes outside but still stays long enough to see Michelle run out the door and look through the crowd.

"EM! Over here!" Everyone heard someone shout. You could see her get even happier and she smiled! SHE GENUINELY SMILED!

She made her way through the crowd until Peter and Ned came into view.

"Hey Em." Peter said grabbing her hand and giving her a kiss on the cheek. She visibly lit up like a child on Christmas Day.

"Hey Pete..... hey Ned." She grab his hand and they all headed home laughing and smiling.

That's when everyone found there answer.

Michelle fell in love. She was genuinely happy with Peter and it showed.

She was truly happy at last.

------------
Eeeek! This was actually so cute! I didn't know where I was going with this but I honestly love how it went! I've always wanted Mj to just one day show up to school with a different presence and just seem genuinely happy to be there. I've always wanted people to question why? Why was she so happy? Then they find out it was our precious cinnamon roll, Peter! Thank you for reading! ❤️🕷💙

-Fuzzy
(335 words)