Prologue - Before the Adventure begins...

Please play the song when I say, thank you! 😁

19 year old (Y/n) (L/n) was drawing away on her bed, in her (B/c) (Bedroom colour) room. She was listening to one of her favourite fan made songs for Bendy and the Ink Machine, which was called (F/s) (Favourite/song).

~~~

(Y/n)'s room was filled with Bendy and the Ink Machine merchandise, from posters to clothes, and collectible action figures to plushies.

She also happened to have one of the plushies right by her pillow.
She often slept with it close by to her, or even in her arms.

And that specific plushie...

was of Ink Bendy.

He was her favourite of all the characters.

(Y/n) Loved his background story.

She loved his appearance.

She loved his smile.

She loved his bowtie.

She loved literally everything about this guy.

People thought she was quite a weird girl for having feelings towards this fictional character, but her reply was always the same.

"A girl can dream, not everyone has to be perfect and there's nothing wrong with me being fangirl!"

(Y/n) would speak up for herself whenever that conversation was brought up, and she wasn't ashamed for who she was.(Me on the other hand having issues of saying I'm a fangirl of this boi!)

She was fangirl of a fictional ink demon, and she loved it!

~~~

Once the song 'Horror Show by CG5' started to play, (This is where you play the song! 😊) (Y/n) put the volume off the song on full blast.

She then got off her bed and threw herself into her swivel chair, which wheeled her right over to her desk.

On her desk was her pride and joy, her computer!

Everyday, she'd check her email, Facebook, instagram, YouTube,etc. Whatever and whenever she could on her phone or computer, to see if TheMeatly or Mike Mood had posted anything new.

It was usually around now at this time that what they did post something.
Everytime they did, it always made (Y/n)'s day so much better!

After a few minutes of waiting, whilst flicking through her phone, (Y/n) eventually gave up looking. She wasn't upset as she knew that they were both probably really busy making other games or updating current ones.

She loved Ink Bendy from when he was still his beta version, where he was just a pile of ink with a big smile and bow. When he changed to the second version of Ink Bendy, that made (Y/n) more happy to be a fangirl of his.

But when he was finally given his third and final version, it blew her breath away.

Other people would say that he looked even more creepy or weird, but (Y/n) on the other hand would disagree, always and every time when someone talked about him like that.

(Y/n) went to get up to make herself something to eat, as she lived on her own.

~~~

Her parents lived back in (Country, apart from America), where she grew up. (Y/l) loved being there when she was growing up, but she felt that moving to America was the right desicion.

Nobody judged her movement to America, as they new it was quite normal for girls like her to want to see the world, but (Y/n) never liked people referring herself to other girls.

She liked being different and her reason for moving was to be closer to where she felt Bendy and his atmosphere was closer too.

~~~

As soon as (Y/n) had returned do her room, she had received a new notification. She was confused about this, as she new it was too late for anything Bendy related would be posted up, or it was too early in the morning for her parents or her other relatives back in (Country) to send her something.

Quickly checking, while stuffing her face with the rest of her (F/f) (Favourite food). (Y/n) turned back on her computer and noticed that it was indeed...A new game update?...For Bendy and the Ink Machine?!

This had her attention completely, anything batim related a
always did.

She read the title of the notification which said-

"Hello! We've heard you've been a BIG fan of our game Bendy and The Ink Machine for a long time, probably one of the longest fans!

As our way of saying thank you, we'd like to give you a personal chance to experience and test our new game, where all yours dream really do come true!

'Click here to play!'

Sincerely, The Bendy and the Ink Machine crew!"

(Y/n) was beyond excited. The fact that the people who made her most favourite game in the world contacted her to test their news game!?

No other words or thoughts had to be said, as she instantly clicked the sentence they told her to click.

Which she soon realised to be her biggest mistake when everything went black for her...