Chapter 2 - Venturing Forth

Your P.o.v

I continued adventuring around the workshop.

It was truly an amazing place.

The storyline was incredible and I knew it so well! I knew everything that had to be done, all the secrets and facts even with my eyes closed!

At this point, I had found the ink machine, and the place where I had to find the relics. It wasn't a long walk and I didn't have to think about the path much. Before that the plank fell from the ceiling but I just walked over it.

As I made my way out of that relic room, the bendy cutout appeared but I wasn't even phased by it. I just stood there looking  back at it.

"Heh...nice try! I've done this plenty of times to now the drill!" I felt so smug after saying that, but it was so true!

After that, I started walking away and entered the room where Boris' corpse was.

I thought I heard the sound of something moving, but I was too focused on playing the game to think much about it.

This was wear the spanner was which I easily grapped, not a lot of guilt was felt as I took it out of Boris' chest.

Why? Because I wasn't as sad as I use to be about him being dead, as I new there were more of him. But it still hurt to know that it happened to the poor wolf.

And anyways besides...

....It's just a  game....

Continuing on, I had found the cog which wasn't that intersting but I was still happy to have found it.

I found the book, which was written by Joey. I tried opening it,  to see if I could find anymore secrets or information about the game, but to no couicedence, it didn't open. I left my attempts of opening in after that, and tried my luck with the darts.

Hey, I might as well enjoy myself by doing every single thing I can!

As for the objects I had to collect, once I touched them they disappeared, probably to my imaginary pockets or something like that.

I was pretty good at the darts, which I would have played all day but I had a game to test and finish.

Signing, I left the room and went to get the record. The record was in a small office with the weird light that would go off.

The didn't bother me, as I knew it was just a game effect and there was no lure or secret character behind it.

I opened the door and grabbed the record, not before I played the music that was left on the desk.

It was a good song, whenever it was played I'd always dance along to it. Considering it had no words to it, I would just hum it whenever it came on.

I danced around the studio. I wasn't embarrassed as I knew nobody was here to make me feel weird.

As the song came to an end, I had found the small cinema room. There sitting on a chair, was the bendy plushie.
As much as I wanted to keep it, I knew I couldn't as it was just a game and that it was needed to complete the game testing too.

But when I picked it up and it squeaked in my hand, my other thoughts were taken from my mind.

"Screw it! You're coming with me after the ink machine's turned on!"

I was soon in the room with the ink bottle after that. I knew how when you turned your back on the sheet of paper with bendy on it, it would move when you turned back to it.

After grabbing the ink, I took the quill out and drew on the page.
Nobody was here to tell me off so I could do it. It would probably dissappear once I left the game too.

Bendy was in a sitting position at this point, so I took my chance.
I drew a small version of myself as a cartoon beside him.

Once I finished drawing myself as a cute black and white, (C/?) (Stands for cartoon _____, where you decide what you'd look like in the cartoon world. Such as a cartoon devil, angel, warrior, cat, rabbit you decide or if it's something else, you be you! 😊💕), I turned my back and waited.

I turned back once again a minute later, to find that bendy was now standing on his page and it looked like he was looking at my drawing and questioning it. This made me giggle.

I turned around again and repeated the same process.

When I turned back again, page Bendy had walked closer to my drawing and he still had a slightly puzzled look on his cute face.

I turned back around again for the last time, and when I turned back yet again, I gasped a bit.

The little drawing of Bendy, had his little, ink arms wrapped around the drawing I did of myself.

Page Bendy looked so happy, he had his pac-man like eyes shut tight with a huge grin on his cute face! It was quite small but there was a small ink heart beside him too, showing his thoughts of the drawing.

That made my heart flutter. Seeing that this game was able to make that page Bendy see my drawing and react to it. It was incredible! Seeing that this game was able to make this all feel so real was incredible itself too!...

....It feels too real it....