Chapter 11 - Who are you?

Your P.o.v

Voice 1 - "...Look! She's waking up!"

Voice 2 - "Can you tell me again, why we brought her back here?..."

Voice 1 -  "She was in trouble! We couldn't leave her with him!"

Voice 2 - "But we don't know her, she could be dangerous! She could hurt you!..."

Voice 1 - " She's different, I know it...give her a chance, please?..."

Voice 2 - "...*sigh*...Fine, but if she does anything wrong she's out, ok?"

Voice 1 - "..o-ok, thank you for giving her a chance..."

Voice 2 -" If it wasn't for that face you were making, I may not have agreed in the first place..."

Voice 1 -"...I know you're lyin-"

Voice 2- "I'm going now! Bye!"

I hear a pair of heavy, footsteps leave the room, along with a lighter pair move off somewhere else.

'Where am I? Who were those two voices?...' Was what I thought to myself as I slowly regained consciousness. Had I fainted after what happened?...wait, what did happen?...

...

I was cornered,

by the ink demon...

He didn't attack,

but he just touched me... (Not in a weird way =w=)

I was then dragged down to the ground,

and now I'm here...

This is so confusing!

"Ughhhhh..." I couldn't help but groan from the aching, bad, pain that I felt from just thinking of my thoughts.

My groan also caught the attention of the person who stayed in the room.

"Eep! You're awake!" They cried. Considering from the sound of their voice, they sounded like the first voice I hrard, which was also female.

Not long after there was a loud bang of a door being busted open.

"Floof! Are you ok?! I heard your voice! Did she hurt you?! I'll kill her!!!! I'll-" This one was definitely the sefond voice and a man, though his screams sounded like a 5 year old girl. =w=

"No, I'm ok Sam Sam. She just woke up and I jumped, that's all so calm down..."

During all of  this, I had my eyes closed to try and regain my vision. All I could see was a faint blur of my surroundings, but I could still hear.

"Oh right...I'll just, leave yeah?..."

"I think that-"

"Don't I get a say in anything?" I had cut the female off as my head pounded from all of the man's girly shouts.

"Eep! S-sorry, we didn't know you could hear us." The female had said.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't go deaf, I just passed out" I said this whilst I heaved myself upright, on what appeared to be a make-shift bed.

My vision had finally cleared so I looked up to see who my apperant saviours were...only to be met with a strange sight.

The one who I had thought to have been a human female, was definitely not a human.

The female appeared to be a furry fox/cat/lizard animal.
She had dark purple fur and it looked so soft, ink dripping down her neck and up her arms and legs too. She had pretty, dark red eyes that shined in the light. Her tail was striped black and purple and her ears were so big and fluffy! Her face looked honestly so cute and adorable!

'She was never in the game? Where did she come from?! What th-' "Argghhh!" This only my head hurt even worse.

"Oh! Are you ok?!" The purple furry cried. (If you read this story Zink, I am so sorry but I felt it suited for first impressions! Qwq)

I guess that'll be the name I use for her, the man on the other hand I don't know what to call him.

I looked over at the man, as I hadn't inspected his full appearance yet like the furry.

The man was covered from head to toe in what could only be the black, disgusting ink that filled the studio- wait...then this is-

"Sammy?!" I gasped at the realisation.

"Umm...what about me?" He replied with a puzzled look. Apparently this Sammy's mask could move and show his facial expressions as if it was his face.

"You're Sammy Lawrence!" I cried.

"Do I know you?.." He questioned my outburst.

"The Sammy Lawrence!"

"Floof, I think the girl hit her head too hard when I grabbed her"

"Sammy, I said I could grab her, but you insisted that you could do it instead! Why did you have to be so stubborn?..."

The two were having a full on disagreement by now, I just sat and watched it take place.

"Floof! I didn't expect her to get a knock to the head and somehow know who I was! How did you know about her anyways?"

The furry stopped for a moment before she found her answer.

"I was....I just came across her by accident, I didn't know she was here really! Uh...heheh?" She didn't seen to sure of her answer, but she tried to make it convincing the best she could anyways.

"Twisty...did you go out on your own?..." Sammy had asked the purple ball or fur, which I now presumed was known as Twisty. I preferred calling her the ball of fur though, she looks so fluffy!

"I...um, that's not the point right now-"

"Twisty..."

I watched as the two starred at each other. An eerie silenced filled the room as this took place.

I tried to speak up.

"H-"

"I think you should get some rest..."

"What? Who me?..."

"Yes, we're going to be busy tomorrow and it would be best if you got up early and came with us."

The conversation was between me and Sammy. Twisty stayed silent whilst looking at the ground beneath her.

"We'll leave you to sleep now..."

That was the last thing the inky man in suspenders said before he left the room, Twisty giving me one last look before quickly following right behind him.

I got back down onto the makeshift bed, not even giving a second thought about what had happened as the sleep took over my now tired eyes...