Chapter 4 - Meeting 'Him'

Honestly I don't know if I see myself as the reader too. I guess I do since I'm writing the story and I like the Ink Demon! Sorry for the rant, I'm just confused also sorry for uploading early Qwq

Instagram - _creative_nev_ 

Your P.o.v

As much as I felt stupid feeling the way I felt. I couldn't help it!

I felt so nervous!

I was about to actually see the Ink Demon right up really close!

My heart was pounding in my chest.

I loved this guy with all my heart, even though I could never tell him or see him as an actual person.

I was happy enough to know that I loved him.

Without anymore waiting, and slowly yet quickly put my hand out.

Which was met by the Ink Demon himself.

His hand lunged for mine.

I was beyond suprised at this, as when he grapped my hand...

'His hand felt so real...'

This was probably a special effect by the game makers, and it was amazing!

But soon enough as I thought all of this, his grip on my hand got tighter.

'His grip felt so real...'

It actually started to hurt me, and being the dumb person I am, I told him this and expecting him to reply. Or even for the game developers to hear!

"..U-um...c-c-could, you n-not do that t-to my h-hand?...It h-h-hurts!"

He growled a reply, which caught me off guard as his grip only got tighter the more he dragged me closer.

'His breath felt so real...'

As much as I should be following the games rules, and play the game as normal, I felt like this was something that the developers made especially for me! As in the Ink Demon was given special effects to give more or a real feel.

I started to laugh, which had made the ink demon tilt his head in confusing nd I hadn't noticed.

'Was that also apart of it all?'

My reason for laughing was because I knew this was all fake and this moment with him was just too funny to be real! I forgot about my fears and worries and saw it all as a big joke!

Suddenly, I was thrown back against a far wall and I felt a throbbing pain come from my right leg.

I groaned for the sudden impact.

'The pain was TOO real!'

I slowly looked up to see him walking slowly towards me.

I only noticed then, that his smile...

His smile,

The one I knew from the actual game to be filled with hate and digust.

The one I knew from the actual game I played to be what I saw as cute and adorable.

But, the one I saw and knew in front of me was filled with

So much hatred.

So much digust.

And the desire to kill.

After seeing that smile, as much as I didn't want to admit it, but that smile belonged to the true, and most definitely real ink demon. The one I didn't love.

This place...is real.

The Deal Boris...is real

The game...is real

He's real, and he isn't the nice type...

Should I upload the next chapter in an hour or so? It's done and I don't mind! The sooner it's out the less you lovely peeps have to wait! ^w^