Chapter 3 - Making progress

Hey guys! If I can, I may upload a chapter of this every day until I have the next chapter of the Siren Head X Reader done! I'll also say mention thiss on the Siren Head X Reader book too when I have the next chapter wrote! I just have a lot of motivation right now for this story and the other one! Qwq

Your P.o.v

After finding everything I needed, I listened to the tape of Wally Franks, man how I wish these characters were real and I could talk to them.

I made my way back to place the relics I had already collected on their pedistools and headed straight back to the cinema room. The bendy cutout yet again didn't scare me so I continued on. When I passed it around the corner, I stuck my tongue out at it as if to say 'I know what I'm doing, so give up already! I'm winning!'

I entered the cinema room to turn the valve and as I knew what would happen, I jumped on a  close by chair as I turned the valve.

Ink gushed out, covering the whole floor. I was glad to have acted quickly, or my clothes would have been ruined!

I stopped before quickly laughing at my thought, the fact I thought my clothes would get ruined in a game was so stupid! But I wanted to make it feel as real as possible, so I went with it.

Parkouring over the furniture. I easily made my way back to the relic room, where I turned on the ink machine.

The lights went out and that was when I took my chance. I grabbed the plushie and left the room. Considering I didn't have pockets big enough, I placed the plushie in my hand on my hip. Thankfully, I knew there were curtains down in the staff room nearby.

I went over to the that door and entered, before returning back out with a long,shredded piece of the curtain in my hand. I tied the cloth in a knot before placing it over myself, it acted as a one of those ribbons formal women wore to special events, but that's not what my made up one was for. It thankfully acted as a strap to hold the plushie while I walked and it would be easier then having to carry it around when my hands got full.

Nothing happened apart from the occasional squeaking from the plushie when I first grabbed it and when I had put it in place, which I was overjoyed to have. It felt so real in my friccin' hands!

Before I went to the ink machine, I made my way back to the room Boris was held in.

I moved passeed where Boris layed and entered the secret open wall, where I was meeted by TheMeatly, well...his cardboard cutout.

Smiling, I left the cutout, knowing that I truly was enjoying my time in this simulation and I would have to write a message to him once it was over, to say thank you for the free pass and game testing experience!

The studio was quite creepy, when the lights went out. I really liked this! But I liked it even more, when I came to-

The boarded up boards...