33 | Chapter Thirty Three

B O N N I E

I get up from bed, much to Josh's displeasure, and open my bedroom door. Liv is frowning, almost animalistic at me, and I step back in shock. "Liv, what's going on?" she pushes past me and into my bedroom, but she stops when she sees Josh laying in my bed. Her frown drops, and she spins to face me. A smile temporarily creeps across her face, but it disappears just as fast.

"We need to talk, alone." She motions over her shoulder to where Josh lays, and I sigh. I walk over and sit on the bed beside him. "Sorry," I groan, "can I see you later?" he just smiles and nods, leaning in to kiss my cheek before walking over to my window.

"New rule, let's start using the front door?" I tease, and he chuckles, "sure thing, BonBon."

I wait for a few seconds until Josh is out of earshot. "Okay, what the hell?" I complain to Liv, her frown growing more profound by the second. "I think Scott is cheating on me." I sit down on the bed and watch her. I have no idea what to even say to that apart from is she insane?!

"Liv, seriously?" I groan, and she throws her arms up in frustration. At Scott or me, I can't tell. "I caught him texting some girl called Elly, and I've never heard of her before, have you?" I frown and think to myself. I don't think I've ever heard that name before, but that doesn't automatically mean he is cheating.

"Okay, but it could just be someone in his family?" I come up with any answers to calm her, but she shakes her animatedly. "Nope, he's going to meet up with her at some party this weekend."

"Well, what party is it?"

"Thats the worst part! She goes to College with Axel and Josh."

"So, he's going to meet up with her at a party that they will be at?"

"Yes, exactly."

"Well, why don't we go too?" I smirk at her, and she looks at me shaking her head slightly. "No, Scott would hate me for stalking him! He doesn't even know I saw her message to him."

"How did you see his message? Were you snooping in his phone?" her cheeks blush, so I know I've hit the truth on the head. "Liv, why? Scott adores you; I still think this is going to be some big misunderstanding."

"How about we ask Josh who she is?" her eyes widen, and a huge smile spreads on her face, "Duh, why didn't I think of that?" We both laugh, and I remind her, "well, you practically made me kick him out of here not even ten minutes ago, so yeah." She rolls her eyes but then studies me with a devilish smirk.

"So, I take it your date went well then?" I blush and she gasps with excitement.

"I was waiting around, expecting a message from you, but it never came." I didn't think to message Liv and tell her everything worked out.
"Sorry, I was a little busy," she winks at me, "Oh, I don't doubt that."

Her anger has boiled down to a simmer, and now she's laying on my bed beside me, staring up at my ceiling. "You really like him, don't you?" she asks, sighing I turn my head to face her. "You know I do, Liv."

"You know Scott wouldn't do anything to hurt you," I state because there isn't a doubt in my mind that whoever this Elly is, there's an innocent explanation for it all. "I know," she admits, "but will you come with me to the party anyway?"

"Sure, but you never know, it's still a week away, he might invite you still."

***

Monday morning came too fast, and I groan to myself as I slide into my seat in English. "Kill me now," I mouth to Scott, and he chuckles. "Did you get my messages?" he questions, and I stiffen. I completely forgot to reply to him after everything that went down with Liv. I pull out my phone and read his two messages.