Introduction

I'll make this short.

Hi! I am UpsideDownUwU, but I'm also known as nmn (an actual upside-down uwu).

If I have made a grammatical mistake or simple typo, POINT IT OUT! I won't be the author to be like "bRuH wHy diD yOu dO ThaT gRammAR pOLice aLeRt". And I really hope that other readers will understand that the so-called "grammar police" is wanted and won't bully.

Have questions? Comment and ask!

Need someone to talk to for advice or just to rant? There's private messages for a reason! Need a proof-reader? I'm your gal!

I am planning for this to be a 45-chapter book and I'll try to post every Thursday. If I do not post on every single Thursday, please understand that I am only human and school exists.

This book will absolutely NOT have smut. You want to read that kind of stuff? There's other books for that.

Another thing to mention, this won't be your typical book. I had a wonderful idea for an au, but I needed something to fill the gap of the series and the actual au, so, here is my prequel.

This book will skip forward a lot because I don't want this book to be too long and filling in every single day is really hard for me.

I'm planning to have a timeline that is gradually added to at the very top of the chapter, so it's easier to follow along.

I will ALWAYS have at least one easter egg in my books. This includes the chapter title and any content of the book. Try to find them and comment! If you do find them, start your comment with "EE:" and if you catch them, I'll give you some homemade sushi and a teddy bear!

My chapters will have a QOD, or question of the day. I want you guys to feel engaged! Here's the first QOD:

What song are you guys listening to?

I am listening to Always by Panic! At The Disco!

Thank you so much for reading this, have an amazing day!

<3,

-nmn