Pre-Word

Is it called a pre-word? or a pre-forward? Idk man, let's just go with it.

*cough* Anyways! Hello and Welcome! 

Every time I close my eyes to go to sleep I always imagine a little continuing storyline, in the Star Trek universe. With my quarantine boredom (and forgetting to sign up for College summer classes, oops) I thought it would be fun to adapt this little story into an actual written story as an x reader for you all to enjoy! 

This is about you, who is part of the TOS Crew, but due to some mysterious and spooky stuff that happens, you end up in TNG. It's a Data x reader...I don't want to give too much away. I just have a soft spot for Data and I was sad to see there was hardly and Data stories on Wattpad so I figured one more never hurt anyone. 

When I was little I used to always watch TOS and had a huge crush on Kirk and used to spend hours imagining I was part of the crew, it was only recently I started watching TNG and I really, really liked it. So this story is sort of a transition of daydreaming, haha. 

I'm going to be pretty lose as far as detail goes so I'm sorry if I get any of the Star Trek details incorrect, or the timeline or whatever. I'm not the best at remembering the little things, also I type fast and don't always go back to revise; so sorry about the grammatical errors upfront! XD

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this little story!