Chapter Two

Your eyes widened in shock. "My-my intentions?" 

"Yes," Picard said seriously.

"Where am I?" You asked feeling a bit light-headed.

"Where are you?... That's not stating you intentions." Picard said.

"Captain. She means no harm. She seems to be in a state of...confusion." A woman with curly hair and big eyes said quietly.

"Thank you Counselor Troi," Picard said to her. He turned his attention back to you, "You are on the USS Enterprise NCC dash 1701 D" he said.

"Enterprise? D? ...No that can't be right. I must be dreaming." 

"Why is that?" He asked. 

"I'm crew from the Enterprise. No A or B or C or even D. No, I am from the Enterprise NCC 1701! And I was just there! Only a minute ago..."

"Who are you?"  Picard asked raising an eyebrow.

"I am lieutenant (y/n) (y/l/n). Expert of Artificial Intelligence." You said. 

Riker took a step closer as he looked you up and down, "Are you wearing a Starfleet uniform?"

"Yes." You nodded.

"Odd. It doesn't look like any I've seen before..." 

"That's enough number one," Picard said holding his hand up. "Lieutenant (y/l/n), you really have no idea how you got here?"

"No...The last thing I remember...I was on my way to the bridge, then I tripped and when I stood up, I was here." You explained.

"She tells the truth" The counselor quietly said to the Captain.

"Hmmm..." Picard seemed curious but less threatened now. "I would like you to confer with Lieutenant Commander Data, he will be able to find more information on your origins to help us. Number one would you please accompany her to him?" 

Riker nodded with a smile, "Where will I find commander Data?" 

A man, who you were shocked to see resembled a Klingon (except this one had a weird forehead thing compared to the previous ones you had seen) spoke, "Commander Data is on special assignment sir, he is using our shuttlecraft to transport an Admiral over to The Hood."

"An Admiral?" Riker asked clearly confused.

"He's been aboard all day, sir. Checking over medical layout." The Klingon guy said. 

Riker shook his head in confusion, "Why a shuttlecraft? Why wouldn't he just beam?" 

"I suppose he could sir. But the Admiral is a rather...remarkable man." The Klingon added before returning back to his work.

Riker simply raised an eyebrow, "Well, I guess that's that. Shall we?" He asked you, gesturing to the turbolift. 

You nodded and stepped in; secretly praying you would blackout again and return back to your home, among your friends. Any second and you would be stepping back on your bridge, and seeing your captain. Then after you spoke to Kirk about whatever he called you to talk about you would go see Dr. McCoy for a lunch break and tell him all about this. He would be worried and give you a medical scan, but after you were said to be fine you could both laugh about all of this. Yes, it must just be a gas leak. Or maybe you hadn't gotten enough sleep. Whatever it was, you knew you must be waking up soon. 

"So..." Riker began. Snapping you back to your current reality. "What did you say your name was?" 

"Lieutenant (y/l/n), sir," You said as you both now stepped out of the turbolift and began walking down a long corridor. You couldn't get over how much newer this ship seemed, everything was whiter, cleaner, better lit. You missed your Enterprise.