Ziam: Fashion Problems

They boys are walking around backstage. Just twenty minutes till the show, so they are getting ready. Lou already did their hair-do’s and makeup. Liam is currently in his dressing room, throwing pieces of clothing to the floor, since he has no clue of what to wear for the show. He gives up and sits on the couch and starts tapping his left foot on the floor desperately. He lays down and stares at the ceiling.

“Li, babe. What’s wrong?” Zayn, Liam’s boyfriend, asks the younger boy.

“Uh, it’s nothing, Zee”

“But you’re not ready, the show is in ten”

Liam looks around and feels like a total idiot for even thinking about asking something like this to his boyfriend, but he needs help. He has no idea what to wear and Paul will kill him if he’s not ready in like- now. He sits up straight and pats the empty space of the couch next to him. Zayn sits down and pulls Liam to his lap with ease.

“What’s wrong, Li?” He asks, rubbing circles soothingly on his arm.

"I-I don’t know what to wear” Liam stuttersas he looks away and blushes.

He feels so low; Zayn will probably laugh his ass off, but he doesn’t and Liam has the urge to look at the olive-skined boy. Zayn smiles.

“Babe, it’s okay. C’mere, I’ll help you out” Zayn cups Liam’s waist and pulls him up.

Liam grins and walks with Zayn to were the pieces of clothing are hanging.

“Okay so, you can sit down while I take care of this, yeah?” Zayn asks, turning to Liam.

“Yeah!Tthanks, babe” Liam blushes a bit.

Zayn smiles, walks a few steps forward and pecks Liam’s lips before he goes back to the clothing pieces. Liam can’t help but stare at his boyfriend’s magnificent bum as he rummages through the racks. Those jeans make his ass look very sexy and -oh, so fuckable- Liam thinks. Since he’s having an internal fangirl session with himself about his boyfriend’s bum he doesn’t acknowledge that Zayn is talking to him.

“Babe? Li? Leeyum?!”

“Oh sorry, yeah Zee?” He stands up eagerly.

“I found something already” Zayn grins like a mad man.

**

When Liam was ready he pecked Zayn quite quickly, since Louis was almost knocking the door down since they were late for the show. When they went out of the room hand in hand Niall, Harry and Louis smiled at them.

“Oi! Nice outfit, Li” Niall complimented.

“Er, Zayn picked it up for me” Liam mumbled shyly.

**

They are currently singing Rock Me and they are fooling around on stage like they always do. Liam is glowing, he can’t stop smiling. The fans are crazy and extra loud and the excitement he has is not small. He looks around and the other boys look excited as well. Niall is jumping all around the stage…that kid challenges gravity, Liam thought and shook his head. Harry is doing some weird dance and Louis is going up some stairs on stage.

Liam scanned the stage looking for his boyfriend until his eyes landed on him and hell, Zayn is already staring back at him with the biggest smirk Liam has seen. Liam gave him a questioning look, but Zayn smiled, stood up and went to Niall.

**

When the song was over and the lights went off, Liam felt how someone grabbed his waist.

“You look so hot in those jeans”

Liam gulped. He knows that voice -oh, so well-. The lights came back and Zayn was right beside him, smirking. Zayn leaned in to whisper something to Liam’s ear but oh, Liam wasn’t expecting what came first. Zayn licked his ear lob teasingly.

“Can’t wait till the show is over so I can fuck that pretty ass of yours”

Liam felt how his jeans tightened. He's growing painfully hard already and he feels how his cheeks are getting a shade of crimson. He sat down and crossed his legs to make his erection less obvious. Zayn kept staring at him throughout the whole show and Liam was about to loose it. He wanted to pounce on him- like now.

**

When the show was finally over the boys when backstage again. Zayn was walking towards his own dressing room, when suddenly, he was pushed harshly against a corner.

“Wow, someone’s eager” He brathed when he noticed it was Liam.

“Shut up” Liam said through gritted teeth and smashed his lips on Zayn's. Hard.

He opened the door to the dressing room without parting his lips from Zayn’s, pushed him against it and Zayn whimpered. Liam pressed his body as much as he could to Zayn’s and Zayn let out a small moan as he felt Liam’s hard on pressing against his. Zayn was about to explore Liam’s mouth with his tongue when Liam pulled away.

“That’s what you get for being such a tease” Liam smirked as he wiped his mouth sexily, opened the door and walked away.

Zayn was left shocked and breathing heavily. He's hard as fuck and he can’t get the image of Liam and the jeans that hugged his -oh so fit legs- and bum perfectly out of his mind.