Lilo: The Pretty Stalker

(Liam's POV)

I stared attentively as the gorgeous feathered-haired boy walked out of his football practice. His practices starts at 4:00PM. Everyday. When he's finished at 6:00 he walks out all sweaty, with his shirt glued to his body, due to the sweat beads going down his chest; only imagining that makes me feel aroused and turned on.

I haven't introduced myself, I'm Liam. Liam Payne. Nineteen years old and l live in Doncaster. I moved from Wolverhamptom one year ago. I know what you're probably thinking, that I'm some stuck up raper-stalker, but I'm not, really. I'm just fascinated by the boy with the rolled up trousers and small hands. I sit everyday on my window at 3:50 and wait for the beautiful creature to step out of the front door of the condo. I don't even know his name, which is weird considering he lives in the apartment across from mine. 37 B.

And yes, I always go to my doors' peephole when he arrives, just to see how his back flexes as he places his bag on the floor to reach his spare key under the mat and I swear, his bum is like the best bum EVER. He hasn't noticed me yet and I'm glad as hell because that would scare the absolute shit out of him and I don't need that right now. I'm a freaking chicken though, I haven't even tried to talk to him and I think he knows who I am since we've been in the condo meetings together, with the other residents of course.

----------

I slept in, it's already 2PM. Great, taste the sarcasm. I took a shower, dressed up, did my hair, made myself breakfast and brushed my teeth. Once all that was done it was already 3:00PM, which means I still have fifty minutes to kill. Batman it is.

**

I'm currently sitting down looking out the window waiting for the mesmerizing boy to step out of the front door to go to his practice. I also love when he's fully dressed in jeans and a tank top. When he wears tank tops I swear I can't handle what comes over me. His tattoos show and damn, they look fucking hot on him. I just want to bite his collar bones, like now.

**

It's already pass 4:10PM and he won't come out of the building. I started getting impatient. I mean, he's NEVER late. Like never. He was late just one time last month because he wasn't feeling okay. I think he had a flu or something. Suddenly a knock on the door interrupts my inner thoughts. I open the door without even looking through the peephole feeling too lazy and sad to care. When I open the door I freeze.

There he is, standing right in from of me. His blue piercing eyes staring right into mines. He's so perfect. My breath hitches and I swear I'm about to pass out. I look at him up and down to make sure my mind is not playing tricks on me.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" I stutter.

Shit. He noticed that.

I see how his lips curve into a smirk and fuck, I'm scared. What the fuck is going on? Moments later he has me pinned against the wall, one hand on my hips and the other next to my head pressed to the door. He leans in and-

"I'm Louis Tomlinson" He whispers as he nibbles on my ear. I let out a whimper and push him away a bit.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I ask, still not aware that he's basically ear fucking me.

"Don't tell me you haven't been checking me out since the first day Li-am" He purrs slowly and the way he says Liam makes my dick twitch and oh my God, is this real life? I looked around flushing madly, I've been caught.

"Don't worry, Liam. You're quite fit yourself" 

"Yeah?" I looked at him hopeful.

"Positive" He leaned in once again.

Our mouths met halfway in a heated, but passionate kiss. All the emotions I had bottled up are coming out with just one kiss. I want to show Louis how much he means to me even though I just found out today what his name is, which by the way fits him perfectly. Louis bit my bottom lip and slipped his wet, warm tongue into my mouth. He grabbed my waist steadily while a wrapped my arms around his neck for support since my knees were not doing their job right now.

I guess being someone's stalker has it's perks.