Ziam: Carry Me

The boys are currently walking and fooling around the stage. It's their last UK Take Me Home concert and they just want to smash it tonight. They're all so high from the nerves and the adrenaline. Right now they are just answering some questions like they normally do, but they decide to give it a little twist. Dares.

Louis and Zayn, I dare you 2 to do a hand stand xx

-ZAYNSKINKY, row A4 , seat 6.

Zayn's immediately wide-eyed, because he knows Louis will win. Louis tucks his shirt inside his pants and he frowns, but Harry immediately goes to Louis, whispers something to him and kisses his cheek. Then, Louis is grinning like mad and oh, Zayn knows what that was: Louis being self-conscious and Harry telling him he's perfect. It has happened a couple of times and Zayn always smiles because hey, it's a very sweet thing from Harry to remind Louis he's perfect the way he is. Louis calls for Zayn and they go to the center of the stage and get next to each other.

"So, count to three and we'll start" Louis says through the microphone and the fans go wild.

They start chanting. One, two, three! And Louis and Zayn are off. Louis manages to do it perfectly, standing straight and seems to have no problem, but when Zayn it's about to stand with his arms he kind of slips and falls, making him twist his ankle and yelp. He tried to stand up, but his right foot doesn't even move. It hurts. Liam noticed this and since he's so attracted to the olive-skin lad he runs to Zayn and kneels down.

"Zayn, are you okay?" Zayn shakes his head 'no'. Liam looks around and thinks for a minute. He wants to carry him. He looks around again and then stares at Zayn.

"It hurts, Li" Zayn whines and Liams' heart aches. He hates to see Zayn hurting.

"CARRY HIM" "CARRY HIM" "ZIAM" "ZIAM"

Liam turns to the fans who are chanting 'carry him' and 'ziam' like crazy and that makes Liam feel so warm. He turns again and motions Zayn to grab his shoulders. Zayn gives him a questioning look, but still grabs Liams' shoulders tightly, like he doesn't want to let Liam go and he really doesn't. He feels the electric shock run through his body as soon as he lays his fingertips on Liams' body. Liam's shoulder are so well built. Well, his entire body is, not that he has been sneaky or anything. When Liam is finally sure that Zayn is grabbing his shoulders tight enough he stands up a bit and Zayn wraps his legs around Liams' waist and then without a problem or a lot of effort Liam is carrying Zayn and walking with him to the other side of the stage.

"Kiss him!" "Kiss him!" "Kiss him!" "Kiss im!"

The fans are chanting again and hell, why not? Zayn thinks so he reaches forward and kisses Liams' right cheek and he feels how Liam tenses, but then Zayn rubs circles on his upper back and then he softens again. Liam is grinning like a mad man because Zayn just kissed him. It's his cheek, but still, he feels himself blush and he wants the ground to swallow him whole.

**

Liam carried Zayn for a bit more around the stage and then they both sat down to the side. Very close, knees touching and Liams' arm around Zayns' shoulders. They even sang Little Things staring at each other and it was so intimate. No one else mattered, just them. And it wasn't weird at all, just two best mates that may be or may not be in love with each other.

**

When the concert is over and they're walking backstage, Zayns' arm around Liams' waist he whispers:

"Thanks" He whispers and then winks and Liam can't say anything. He just wants to take Zayn, right there.

"It's nothing, Zee" Liam breathes and Zayn smiles and blushes a bit and Liam thinks is the cutest thing ever.