Larry: Our First Time

-Phone Call-

"Haz, where are you?"

"I'm home, babe" Harry said through the phone.

"Uh- my parents are almost leaving" Louis mumbled, grasping the phone nervously.

"Lou, are you sure you want to do this? I mean, we can totally wait" Harry said softly.

"Harry, I want to, really" Harry sighed and nodded even though he's sure Louis can't see him.

"I'll see you in a while, yeah?" Louis asked.

"Should I go now?" 

"Yeah, they're already leaving" 

"Alrighty! See you in a few, Boo" 

-End Of Call-

Louis hung up and took a deep breath. This is it. He's finally going to take the next step with Harry and he wants it to be special, so that's why he has prepared his room. Scented candles are lightened all around Louis' room, specially near his bed, which is covered with rose petals. It's very cliché, really, but Louis doesn't care, he really wants to amaze Harry and hey, he wants to have sex with a man. He wantsto make love to Harry.

**

Louis is ready. He's dressed up in something comfortable since he isn't going to be needing clothes in a couple of minutes. He's currently sitting on the kitchen counter drinking a glass of water waiting for Harry to arrive. Thinking Louis is nervous is an understatement, he's shitting bricks and he can't keep his blood from boiling inside of him. He's so ready, but also so nervous of hurting Harry. 

----------

When there was a knock on the door Louis' heart almost went out of his chest. He stood up and went slowly to the door. When he opened it he was met with green eyes, a beautiful smile and perfect curls. Harry. His boyfriend. His. Louis noticed Harry was wearing one of THOSE jeans. The ones that Louis tells Harry not to use because they are extremely tight. Oh God, Louis thinks. 

"Hey, Boo" Harry smiles.

"Hi, love" Louis smiles warmly, grabs Harrys' hand and leads him inside. As soon as they're inside Harry pins Louis against the door.

"Wow, Haz" Louis breathes.

Harry leans forward and presses his lips against Louis'. At first Louis is surprised by Harrys' eagerness, but without questioning he kisses back with all the energy he has. At first they're kissing slowly, passionately, tasting their mouths. This is new to them, they both want this. The kiss turned more urgent, both of them exploring each others clothed bodies. Harry began rubbing their groins together and Louis moaned in his mouth. They pulled away due to the lack of oxygen and their eyes only read one thing.

Lust.

"Come" Louis whispered to Harry as he intertwined their fingers and led him to his now prepared room. When they stepped inside the room, Harry first, his mouth dropped in awe and surprise.

"Lou, you did this for me?" Harry asked shocked, as he turned around to face Louis.

"Yeah, I mean, do you like it?" Louis asked full of shyness.

"I love it" Harry squealed and giggled, yes, fucking giggled as he buried his face in Louis' shoulder and hugged him tight.

When they pulled apart Louis led Harry to the bed. Harry sat down and looked up at Louis and gave him a small nod. Louis leaned down and pressed his lips to Harrys' and placed his hands on both sides of Harrys' face. Harry pulled Louis closer, by grabbing his bum and squeezing slightly as Louis groaned. Louis went to take Harrys' shirt off, breaking the kiss for some seconds and then throwing the piece of clothing to the side. Harry did the same to Louis and minutes later they were both stark naked, Louis on top of Harry and Harry panting beneath him.

"Lou, please" Harry pleaded.

"What do you want, Harry?" Louis asked hotly.

"Touch me" Harry said in a husky voice, which made Louis a bit more harder if that was even possible. Louis groaned in response and pulled away from Harry for a second just to grab a condom and a bottle of lube from his bedside table drawer.

"Lou" Harry whimpered.

"Babe, be patient. I need to stretch you first" Louis said as he went back on top of Harry.

"Uh- about that. I kind of did it myself already?" Harry mumbled shyly, looking everywhere but at Louis.

"Wh-what?" Louis asked.

"I wanted to be ready for you" Harry finally met Louis' eyes.

"So eager" Louis whispered as he grabbed the condom and opened the wrapper with his teeth.

"Wait-" Harry said as he stopped Louis' hands from reaching his aching cock.

"Yeah?" Louis asked.

"I want to feel you" Harry whispered.

"Are you sure, Harry? We don't have to, babe" Louis tilted his head, pecking Harrys' forehead.

"Louis, I trust you" 

Then Louis was coating his fingers with lube and spreading some into Harrys' already stretched hole. Harry tried to rock his hips into Louis' fingers, but Louis was holding him tight against the mattress and it was driving Harry crazy. Harry was a squirming mess under Louis as he watched Louis coating himself, slowly stroking his cock and getting ready for him. Harry groaned at the view and threw his head back into the pillow, feeling aroused. 

"Ready, babe?" Harry's head shot up and he nodded frantically. Louis lifted Harrys' legs and placed them next to his hips. He slowly slipped his cock against Harry's entrance, teasing him.

"Oh" Harry moaned.

"Louis. Now." Harry said through greeted teeth. Louis slowly pushed the tip in letting Harry get used to the feeling. He went slowly, entering his cock till the halt. When he was fully inside of Harry he waited for his signal.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked as he saw how Harry had his eyes closed.

"Yeah, move Louis- oh, please" He moaned. Louis doesn't have to be told twice before he's moving out of Harry and slamming back in, gaining a constant rhythm. Both Harry and him are a mess of moans.

"Oh, babe! So tight" Louis groaned as he grabbed one of Harry's legs and lifted it to his shoulder to have another angle. Harry moaned loudly and grasped the bed sheets tightly, turning his knuckles white. Louis turned a bit to get a new angle and he hit Harry's prostate making Harry scream Louis' name loudly like a porn star.

"Oh fuck! Louis!" Louis picked up his pace feeling his load forming.

"Lou, I'm gonna-"

"Together"

Louis took a hold of Harrys' cock -which is leaking with pre-cum- and starting pumping it along with his thrusts. After a couple of thrusts Harry was shooting his load in Louis' hand and both their stomachs. Louis followed soon after, filling Harry up with his load and both he and Harry moaned in full pleasure, both of them filled with arousal. Louis slowly pulled out of Harry and straddled him better, slowly starting to lick Harry's load from his stomach and Harry moaned due to the feeling of Louis' tongue on his hot skin.

"You taste amazing, babe" Louis said in a husky voice. Louis pulled away and connected his lips to Harry. Harry took a hold of Louis' cheeks and tasted himself on Louis' velvet, warm tongue.

"I love you" Louis said after pulling away from Harry.

"I love you, too, Louis. So much" Harry whispered as he reconnected his lips with Louis'.