MY CEO

"Why don't you call the ambulance? If she's not feeling well, I told you already. It's not easy to get on this floor, you're only able to get up here because of -," Temari was interrupted by the opening wooden doors of the office. Her heart stopped when she looked at the man she thought she would never meet in person.

She had seen him from far away but never this close, in the same room. Taking a closer look she could understand why people gave him the nickname, 'Man from Heaven' his beauty was something unworldly, it was almost unsettling to know someone like him could exist. His presence took the air out of her, it felt surreal. There wasn't a memo that the CEO would come visit, the CEO never really visits unless it's some sort of Gala, what on earth would someone like him do here? He was absolutely captivating, it was hard to look away.

Frozen in her own steps, he walked past by her inattentive of his surroundings. Quickly by the pink haired girl's side, his hand softly brushed the hair off of her dampened face. He pulled out a blue handkerchief from his breast pocket of his suit jacket to dab her forehead.

"I don't know what happened, she was fine the whole day and then suddenly she just ..." Naruto tried to explain himself.

It took Temari a good moment to put everything together and understand what Naruto meant the whole time. The person Sakura was visiting was Uchiha Sasuke, the CEO of the Uchiha Corp. Her boyfriend was Sasuke Uchiha. She turned around to look at Utakata, speechless and as shocked as she was.

"Sakura, sweetheart, what are you feeling?" it was odd to hear him speak to someone the way he did, Temari's heard of horror stories on how he treated people and that his looks came with a dangerous price. He was notorious for being cold hearted, especially to women. But his tone and emotions seemed so raw and organic.

Sakura was unresponsive, she looked at Sasuke her expression exhausted. "Sakura, you need to say something. Anything, I need you cooperate with me." He averted his attention to Naruto, "Call Dr. Smith, tell him we're coming and explain to him that Sakura isn't well."

"No" her voice was weak. "Please" she begged, she'd rather be anywhere but the hospital. "Sakura...you know I can't just let you stay, your immune system is down right now, I can't risk it" he tried to reason, suddenly she seemed to be out of focus. Her breathing was shallow, she felt the feeling of the cold crawling on her skin. the faint screams she heard in her head were slowly deafening. "NOOO! SAKURA! Sakura! you lied! SHE'S NOT BREATHING!"

"Sakura..Please..." his voice broke through the screams, her eyes focused on him. Her lips trembled, "get it out of my head..." she whispered in tears. Sasuke looked at her, his hand was shaking not understanding anything that was happening to her.

"Naruto, call Dr. Smith" he ordered, trying to calm the distraught woman on the couch. "NO!" she shrieked, the feeling of her lungs flooding with water made it hard for her to breathe. It felt as though someone was crushing her chest, "SAKURA!" she could hear the screams. She held her chest and cried. "don't let me fall again" she sobbed.

"Dr. Smith, something is wrong with Sakura, she's screaming and shaking...I don't know what's wrong with her, she keeps begging to get it out of her head and talking about falling" he was mumbling non sense when Naruto passed the phone to him.

There was a quiet moment before Sasuke placed two fingers on her wrist and asking Naruto to get him a warm glass of water with 2 parts sugar and 1 part salt, following the instructions Dr. Smith gave. Her green eyes stared at the man feeling her pulse, "95 beats per minute" he said over the phone and proceeded to place his cheek over her forehead, "She doesn't feel warm".

He held her cold hands tight, "Get me a towel and wet it with cool water" his attention to Temari for a moment before taking off Sakura's sweater. He used his finger to pull back her eye lid and looked into her pupil. "They are a bit dilated, but not the way you're explaining it" he continued to explain clamping the iPhone to his ears.