6 ' It's a date!

After Classes

3:30PM

"Bokuto-san," Hoshino called him as he walked towards the door. It surprised Bokuto since she wasn't the type to initiate in conversations.

"Yes, Hoshi-san?"

"Are you going to the karaoke too?" she asked and swung her bag to her shoulder.

"Nah, I need to train," he answered and waited for her to get up from her seat, "Are you going?"

"Too noisy and rowdy," she spoke in a hushed voice, not wanting to be heard by the others. They walked out of the room and Bokuto slowed down to her pace.

"You don't like crowds, huh?" he mumbled and nodded his head, "Why not? Joining them now is a good way to get friends," he questioned.

"Wait, you don't like noisy and rowdy?" he asked, realizing something.

"They scare me. Also, I have trouble, um, making friends," she revealed.

"T-They do?" he asked, concerned.

"Well, I avoid noisy and rowdy stuff as much as possible," she added, making Bokuto worry even more.

"Then, Hoshi-san," he spoke, seemingly serious this time, "D-Don't you like me?"

"Huh? I like you a lot, Bokuto-san!" she proclaimed, raising the volume of her voice. It embarrassed her, a lot, and she felt the urge to clarify. "You're a good friend to me, Bokuto-san."

"You just said I scared you! You hate me now," he cried out, exaggerating.

"N-no, that's not true, I like you." Her voice was seemingly nervous and her reddening cheeks made her embarrassment far too obvious.

"Really, Hoshi-san?" he asked, suppressing his smirk.

Hoshino, panicked, nodded quickly to reassure him then felt a light buzz on her skirt pockets. She guessed that it was Nanaki, her brother.

"Bokuto-san, I have to go now, my little brother's looking for me now," she told him.

"Already?"

"Ah, wait, I forgot to give you something," she muttered as she rummaged through her bag in search for that something.

"A gift, Hoshi-san?"

"Here," she said as soon as she had her hands on the banana milk carton. "It's warm now though, I'm sorry," she apologized and handed it to him.

"It's okay! I'll still drink it, Hoshi-san. Thanks!" he guaranteed with a thumbs up.

"It's to thank you for earlier, I had lots of fun in PE because of you," she explained, a subtle smile appearing on her face.

They parted ways moments later since Bokuto needed to train while Hoshino needed to go home for her brother. She arrived at their apartment unit after a few minutes of walking and she spotted Nanaki watching a TV show.

"I'm home," she announced.

"Welcome home, Nee-chan," he exclaimed as she took off her shoes.

Other than making jewelry, Hoshino enjoyed cooking, though she isn't exactly proud of her recipes. Either way, she loved cooking for Nanaki since dinner was a way for her to converse more with her brother.

"How was school today, Nanaki-kun?"

"I joined a cool club, Nee-chan, everyone was nice," he answered and patted the empty space in the couch, inviting her to sit next to him.