tiktok scenario

just a scenario for the tiktok
trend where their girlfriend
will accidentally hit their
boyfriends with their bag
while on the car.

"BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITATION," it says on the card. She checks her bag for the second time to confirm if they have everything prepared. The gifts, invitation, and their wallets. Bokuto, being too lazy to carry his own bag, developed the habit of placing his wallet on her handbag.

"Are you ready to go, Nanao?" Bokuto asks, looking at her checking her bag. The camera already recording remains unnoticed to the oblivious boy, his attention only hers and hers alone.

"Nao?" he calls her again, tilting hid head.

"Ah, right. Wait, can I retouch my makeup, Kou?" she asks in her usual sweet tone. Naturally, he's always eager to wait and he responds with a cheery nod. "Sure, take your time. But you look so pretty already."

"You think so?" she chuckles, beginning to rethink if she really should continue with the prank.

"Of course. You're pretty 24/7," he answers before leaving a kiss on her forehead.

"Oh, sorry, will that mess your base thingy?" he asks, genuinely worried.

"You mean the foundation, Kotaro? No, don't worry," she reassures and turns to her left to get her makeup bag from behind.

"Okay, good," he says, sighing in relief.

She takes a deep breath before continuing, and moments later, grabs the makeup bag to her lap, intentionally hitting his ear and a part of his head.

"Na-Nanao?" he mumbles with a hint of surprise, hurt, and strangely even concern.

"Oh, wrong bag, Kotaro," she sighs, then returns the makeup bag, hitting him again. However, out of guilt, the bag barely even touches him, just nudging his ear.

"Nanao? Are you, are you mad at me?" he asks, worsening the guilty feeling she's having.

"H-Here, this bag," she says and pulls out the other one, now just hitting his shoulder.

"Nao? Did I do something? Why are you so upset?" he asks again, pouting, his brows knitting in sadness.

"I'm- I'm sorry, Kou, I can't take it," she cries out, shaking her head.

"Wha- What? Nanao? Baby?" He's panicking, she could tell by his hair spiking downwards.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's a prank, Kou, I'm sorry," she tells him, also as concerned as he is.

"What? A prank?" he repeats, visibly confused and lost.

"Shirofuku-san and Suzumeda-san showed me a tiktok and, and we thought it might be fun," she admits, now ending the recording.

"Oh," he mumbles.

"I'm sorry, Kou. Are you hurt? I'm really sorry," she says, holding the parts she hit. With a figure like his though, it's strange she'd even think that the bag even hurt physically.

"No, no, I'm okay, I thought you're mad at me," he tells her as she caresses his cheek with her thumb.

"I'm not mad at you, I can't even stay mad at you, Kotaro," she reassures.

"You did stay mad when I wore your heels," he chuckles, his mood gradually getting better.

"You broke my heels that time, Kou. And I needed it for work," she defends, finally smiling.

"Kuroo wore his girlfriend's and he said I should try it too for once," he also defends.

"Oh my god, it's always Kuroo who starts those," she sighs, recalling their other silly pranks. Like that one time Bokuto tried on her skirt from high school just because Kuroo tried one on. It ripped.

"But seriously, Nanao, you scared me," he tells her.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

"It's okay, it's okay. But tell me when you're mad, okay?"

"I always do. Because my Kou is such a good listener."

"And a good boyfriend, right?"

"Right, you are."