"You Changed My Life"

Tay's P.OV

As I walk down I can hear the cats meowing. They are so impatient when it comes to food. I fed the cats and make myself some coffee. I take my favorite mug and fill it with fresh coffee. I'm enjoying the morning view. The sunrise is my favorite thing. I can hear the seagull. I still can't believe I used them as aesthetic on 1989. It's been almost 7 years since that happend. Time flies so so fast. 4 of those 7 years I spend with the love of my life. Even thinking about him puts the biggest smile on my face.

"Quite romantic, huh?"

I get interrupt by his hot breath right next to my ear.

"It's always been."

I grin and turn around to kiss him.
He takes a seat next to me and we watch the sunrise together. I know that he's not watching the sunrise, he's watching me watching the sunrise. But I can't say that I don't enjoy his looks.

"Hey", I can hear him almost whispering.

I turn to the left and face him.
He has the biggest smile on his face.

"Wwhat?", I ask him wondering what he will say.

"I can't believe I'm here. With you. Taylor you know that that I will never ever leave you no matter what, that I'm always having your back, that I will protect you from anything bad, that I would do absolutely anything for you, that I will love for the rest of my life, don't you? "

A tear is rolling down my cheek. I'm speechless. I don't know why he just said that but it makes me so unbelievably happy that I can't even put it into words.
He comes I little closer to wipe away the tear. Suddenly more tears come and I get sad.

"What's wrong?", he asks with a worried expression.

"No one ever said something like that to me before. They told me they loved me and I believed them. But they never loved me like you do. I think they just saw me as and opportunity. They saw me as Taylor Swift. The successful singer who dates everyone. But you never saw me like that. You always saw my real self. You saw the truth in me when everyone thought I was a liar. You saved me when I was nearly drowning in all the stuff that was going on at the time. And I appreciate that, more than I could ever tell you. I am so thankful that you came into my life and made it so, so much better. You really changed it, in the best way possible."

He pulls me in a big comfortable hug. Which lasted for at least 4 full minutes.
We stay silent during the hug. We don't need words. We know exactly what the other one is feeling.
I really don't know what I did to deserve him. Sometimes I get doubts and think that I'm not worth all the love I get from him, that he deserves something better than me. But then he says the most romantic things which take all the doubts away. He could never fully understand what he has done for me. Never. Because even I don't completely know. He just changed something in me.