Marry Me Juliet

Taylor's P.O.V

"Taylor you wrote so many amazing songs about me. I really appreciate those. I would have written a song for you but honestly I would never be as talented as you are so I decided to sing you this song which was written by a young talented singer and songwriter who wrote this song about her lover."

I smile at him and a tear is rolling down my cheek. The fact the he pulled all this up... just for me... and now he's singing for me. He knows how much I love it when he sings to me. His voice is so beautiful.
He is going to sing a song that I wrote for him back to me.

My hearts melts when he starts singing 'we could leave the Christmas lights up till January'...

There is a special connection between us during the bridge. I've never felt like I feel right now in this moment. I can't describe what it is but if I have to take a guess I would say it's love. Pure love.
I know he's feeling that connection as well cause I can see a shimmer in his eyes.

"You didn't tell me I would need tissues", I scream up on stage and Kamilah comes down to give me one.

I thank her and give her a hug.

"Now I would love to dance with you", he says into the microphone.

I love dancing.

"Camila, Shawn."

What? Did he just? I turn around and see Camila and Shawn come out of the pool house.

I feel a warm hug from behind.

"No way you just did that."

I hug Camila and Shawn before they go on stage.

When I hear the first three notes I know which song they are about to sing. I have to smile and we start to dance.

"You put all this up just for me. I can't believe it."

"You better believe it cause there's more to come."

I look over to the stage and see Camila  giving me the biggest smile ever when we hit the bridge.

'I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said
Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is it in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt down to the ground and pulled out a ring and said'

During this line we stop dancing and I see Joe slowly kneeling down. He pulls out a paper ring while Camila and Shawn continue singing
'Marry me Juliet'

Joe mouths the words 'Marry me' as the song goes on.

I can't believe that it's actually happening. The love of my life is kneeling down in front of me holding a paper ring in his hand and asks me to marry him. This feels like a dream.
I chuckle about his idea with the paper ring. Genius.

"You and me forevermore", I say and nod my head.

Joe and I both have tears in our eyes when he puts the ring on my left hand. He stands up and pulls me into a hug. My feet leave the ground and he spins me around.

He puts me down again and we kiss.

"I told you that I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings."

"Speaking fo shiny things."

He pulls a tiny box out of his suit and opens it. It a cute very sparkly ring with a little diamond in the middle.

We change rings and put the paper ring in the box.

"OMG the ring is so pretty. Wait. Let me see that", I say taking out the box of his hands.

It take a closer look inside the box and see that there is something written down.

'I like shiny things but I'd marry you with Paper Rings'

"The details. Wow", I almost whisper.

I'm still fully crying when Camila and Shawn finish singing.
I took me a moment to realize that I there are people clapping in the back.