Preparations

Joe's P.O.V
Meanwhile
Back at the Mansion

Andrea and I are back from the jewelry store and now we are looking for some paper to make the paper ring.

"Go and start calling her friends. I continue looking for some paper", Andrea says and looks at me.

I agree and leave the room and go outside.

First I call Scott and Austin.

"Hey Joe, we're on our way already", Austin says.

Then my parents and my brother.

"Yes honey, we'll be there soon", Mom answers.

After that her friends Selena, Ed, Camila, Shawn and Katy.

They all agreed on performing a song or two.
I told them to be here by 4.

Then I call her band. Paul picks up and says they can be there by 4:30 which is perfect.

I tell them all to not park right in front of the Mansion.

Now I have to call the guy who brings the fireworks, the chef who will cook her favorite dish tonight, the photographer who will capture the special moment and the guy with the flower. He's supposed to decorate the stage and the table with flowers. And also the one who brings the stage and the dinner table for tonight. It's not a huge stage just a small one.

"Hey Joe. I found something."

I hear Andrea speaking from inside.
I go to the living room where I see Andrea with different kinds of paper in her hand.

"I knew she had a few left."

I'm talking about the paper ring packages she sold on her website. Thank God that it comes with instructions.

I'm done with the ring after about 10 minutes or so when it rings on the door. It's the stage guy with his team.

"Hello, Mr Alwyn. Where can we bring the stage?"

"Hello. Uhm... Just trough the living room and then outside and....the uhm
... "

"I'll show you gentleman", Andrea interrupts. Glad she did cause I'm not quite sure where to put the stage exactly.

They bring about 4 or 5 stage elements outside.

I can see the chef and the flowers arrive.

I tell the flower guy, who also brought team of 3 to go outside and look for a woman. She would tell them what to do.
I lead the chef to the kitchen in the pool house. It's a much smaller kitchen then the one in the actual house but he can't cook here Taylor would see him.

I'm sitting next to the door waiting for the firework guy. Andrea is outside giving instruction for the stage and the flowers as well as the dinner table. The photographer will arrive at 5:30.

It's about 12 which it's loads of time.

The stage guys are done by 12:30 and the florists leave at 3. Meanwhile Taylor's brother and dad have arrived as well as my brother and my parents.

When we go outside we see the most beautiful flower arrangements on the table and the stage. Also the stage is placed perfectly the house is one the left and the ocean on the right. It has a roof just in case it rains which I hope will not happen and so we could hang up a curtain to hide the band.
The dining table is places on the huge back porch.
In the direction of the ocean is a heart of roses big enough to stand in it. The fireworks are right in front of the ocean.

"Wow Andrea. It looks amazing here. Thank you so much for helping me."

"Of course."

"Great Job, honey", Scott says to Andrea.

Now we just wait for the band, her friends and the photographer.

While waiting I check up on the chef.
I enter the pool house and it smells fantastic.

"Thank you Mr Alwyn. Dinner will me ready by approximately 6:40."

Great. That means Taylor has enough time to get ready. Talking of getting ready I probably should go and get ready myself.

By the time I'm done it's already 5. Which means the band and her friends should be here.