Congratulations

I turn around to see my friends and family in the back.
I see my mom, Elizabeth, Abigail and Selena crying.
I run over to my mom and give her the biggest hug.

"I can't believe you knew about all this."

"Congratulations honey."

I go over to hug my dad and brother and they are congratulating me as well.

"Omg. Thank you all for coming."

I hug every single one of them.

"Abi you knew?"

"Of course I did", she says and we laugh.

"Congrats babe", Selena says.

I go over to Katy.

"Katy amazing that you're here. Thank you for coming. This means a lot to me."

"Congratulations. Taylor. Glad you found the one you can dance with in a snowglobe round and round", Jack says.

Joe is also going around hugging everybody and thanks them for coming and helping him.

"Elizabeth!!"

"Congratulations my soon to be daughter in law."

"Taylor!! Congratulations buddy."

"Hey Patrick. Thank you so much."

After greeting everybody I go over to the band and thank them so much for coming and playing tonight.

"We're engaged", Joe whispers in my ear.

"I know isn't that exciting."

"Do you wanna dance with me again but this time as freshly an freshly engaged couple."

"What a question."

I see Ed walking on the stage.

"You really asked all my friends to sing."

"Kind of."

We both chuckle and Ed starts playing my favorite song 'Perfect'.

"This is truly perfect. Thank you so much."

"Taylor you don't have to thank me for this. I would do absolutely everything for you. You know that."

"Yes I know."

"You make me the happiest man alive and I'm so glad that I get to spend to rest of my life with you."

"And you are really sure you want to do that?"

"Without any kind of doubt."

He makes me the happiest and right in this moment it's pure happiness. I put my hand on his cheek and kiss him.

"I love you more than any words can describe", I tell him.

"Joe I know that we actually keep our relationship as private as possible and I want to continue doing that but I really wanna share my happiness with the world."

"I thought you wouldn't mention that.
Glad you did cause I want everyone to know. I also want the media to know that they could break us that we are stronger than that."

I agree and we walk over to the heart of roses. I didn't notice that there was a photographer the whole time.

I'm standing on the left and he's on the right. I put my left hand up on his cheek and we kiss.

"I can hear the headlines already 'Taylor Swift broke Instagram... Again'", I whisper in his ear and we laugh.

We take another few picture and then a group picture.

"One last surprise."

Katy takes the stage and sings 'Firework' which is one of my favorite songs of hers.

During the chorus there are actual fireworks that we all enjoy watching.

We continue dancing all trough the night. This is the best day of my life.
_______________________________________
The End