Handsome As Hell

Taylor's P.O.V
6:10 pm

"Hey babe."

I don't get an answer. Why should I be here at 6 when he's not even here yet.

"Hey. Should I help you with getting ready. I though you might need help with the hair. Maybe."

"Sure", I answer.

I'm not quite sure why I would need help but it take the offer anyways. I bit company of my best friends isn't too bad.

We go upstairs and Abigail acts weird. She's constantly looking around and in the car she was texting someone.

"Let's get the dress first", I suggest and Abigail follows me into my walk-in closet.

There it is. I absolutely love this dress. Stella did a really great job on this one.

We take the dress and walk into the bathroom.

"How do you wanna do your hair?", Abi asks.

"I thought of just put some light curls in. And put some natural makeup on."

"Good idea. Let me help you."

I really don't know why she wants to help me so bad but she gets more and more suspicious and I'm starting to think that she knows exactly what's going on. But I don't know why to do with this information yet.

After 20 minutes we are done with hair and makeup. Now we put on the dress.

"Well, this dress is breathtaking. I hope his heart can handle it."

I have to giggle at her words.

"Let's go downstairs."

"Uhm.... WAIT... no... Not yet..."

She jumps up and leaves the room.

"Is everything okay?"

"Jup everything is fine."

I hear her voice from downstairs but what the heck is she doing downstairs.
This is all very weird.
I decide to sit on the bed and wait for.... I don't know for what.

I hear a quiet 'meow' from under my bed.

"Hey Mer. Do you know what's going on cause I don't."

I know that she probably won't answer but I continue talking to her until....

"Taylor", Joe says.

I look over to the doorframe where he's standing and damn... Let me tell you... He looked handsome as hell.

"You look hot... Absolutely hot", I say and Joe has to chuckle.

"You look so beautiful. And I absolutely love this dress on you... brings some memories back",he says and smirks at me.

I giggle.

"What have you been planing today?", I ask curious about his answer.

"Can't tell you. Still a surprise. Follow me."

I go over to the door, he takes my hand and we go downstairs.

Honestly I'm kind of scared but still very excited.

I follow him outside where I see a table on the porch beautifully decorated with flowers.

"This is amazing, Joe. Wow."

"Do you like it?"

"Are you kidding? I love it. Thank you so much!"

The biggest smile appears on my face.
I look him in his eyes when I smell something. It smells fantastic. I am familiar with this smell but it smells better. I turn around and see a chef coming with two plates.

"I payed a chef to cook for me?"

"Nothing but the best for you", he says giving me a lovely look.

The chef puts the plates in front of us and pours some wine in our glasses. We thank him and he leaves.

"My favorite dish. Amazing."

We eat and exchange and communicate with our eyes and smiles. No words needed.

After we're done the chef comes to get the plates and we tell him how good it was. It really was.

"So there won't be any desert but... Would you please follow me."

I stand up and follow him down the porch. How could I have missed that there was a huge something right next to us the whole time. I really didn't notice it. I front of this thing is a chair.

"Joe what is this?"

"I will tell you know. Please take a seat."

I sit down and Joe goes to the right of this thing which I assume to be a stage. He takes some stairs to get up on the stage.
Suddenly the curtains open and I see my whole band and Joe standing in the middle. I see Paul and Amos and Kamilah, Jeslyn, Melanie and Elliotte.
Just everybody. My eyes start to fill with tears and I still don't know what's going to happen.