The One

Abigail's P.O.V

My job today is to keep Taylor away from her house. I also have to make sure that she won't use her phone just in case something goes wrong.

It's almost 10 and I'm about to pick her up.

I ring the knock on the door and Tay opens the door.

"Hey girl. How are you doing?", she asks and pulls me into a hug.

"Great and you?"

"Fantastic. Come in."

"Actually....what do you think about going on a little boat trip today?"

"I would love that but I told Joe I will be back at around 6. He has planned something for tonight."

"Trust me. You will be back at 6."

"Great. Let's go."

We take my car to the Harbour where already rented a boat for the day.
The drive takes about 20 minutes.

"I heard that there are dolphins here."

"Aw, amazing I love dolphins."

"I know", I answer.

We enter the boat and the captain greets us.

"Good morning, ladies. We're leaving in about 5 minutes."

Taylor and I sit down and match the waves which is honestly very calming. When the boat starts we start talking.

"So you said Joe has something planned for tonight. What is it?", I ask fully knowing what it is. I'm just curious what Taylor thinks it it.

"I don't know. He has been acting super weird this morning. I mean I know that he's planning something special everyday but he never makes such a mystery out of it."

"What do you mean by weird?"

"Well, first of all he asks me to wear a dress tonight so I thought okay we're going out but turned out we're not. Then he suddenly was in a hurry this morning. And the he lied to me! Can you believe it."

"How do you know he lied to you?"

"I don't know. I just know. But I think he doesn't know that I know."

"What do you think is he hiding?"

"I have no idea. No clue."

"Well, that's weird but I think you'll find out very soon."

"I guess."

"So what dress are you going to wear?

"I thought of wearing the one I wore to the BAFTA after party last year. The one by Stella McCartney. It's really pretty and Joe really seemed to love it when you know what I mean."

She's smirking at me.

"That night he took my song 'Dress' very serious."

"Com'on Taylor. Stop."

We both have to laugh at my reaction.

I stop laughing and just smile at her.

"No seriously, that dress suits you perfectly. You looked like a real life princess."

"Aww thanks."

I continue looking at her.

"What?", she asks.

"I've never seen you happier. Your different since your with him. Your not to hard on yourself anymore. You seem to have less bad and sad days. You smile and laugh more often. But it's a different smile, a different kind of happiness. A better kind. The way you look at him. You can't hide your feelings when your feelings anymore. It's like they're written all over your face. Which I mean in a good way. You are yourself when you are with him. It makes me so happy that you finally found someone who makes you this happy. I think it's safe to say that you found 'the one'. The one that is made for you. And I can't wait for you two to have kids. They are going to be the most amazing, smart, kind, generous and beautiful kids ever."

"Awww, Abiiiii. That just was the cutest thing ever. This means so much to me. That I can always count on you and that you'll always support me. And I truly am at my happiest right now. With him. He really makes me so damn happy that I can't even put it into words."

We spend the rest of the day on the boat talking about life, new song ideas she has and other random stuff.
Ps: We saw the dolphins and they were adorable.