Three

What was that? What the hell.

Hindi ko na sya crush.

"Saan na si ilios?" Sun asked.

"Umalis na, sungit naman non, mukhang mabait pero ang sungit" sabi naman ni ashia

Sun asked me about earlier and i told her everything, we were silent for minutes, that guy is different, what's wrong with him he's confusing me tumingin lang naman ako sa kanya e. Bawal ba tumingin?

Our province is small, and our school's compound has 2 highschools, Sikolohiya High School and Agham High School and 2 elementary schools.

"Sandali, bagalan nyo" sun requested.

Binagalan namin lakad namin and i saw group of boys na naguusap usap, ashia was holding her flask and her folder, while sun was just looking forward with poker face.

Nasa ibang tricycle si Sun dahil ibang daan yung bahay nila, and I'm with ashia.

I remained silent, pero tinanong ako ni ashia about ilios. Hindi ko alam anong sasagutin ko, i dont know that guy, hindi kami magkakakilala but i dont know why are we all acting like this.

Unang naibaba si ash, and i waved her goodbye, I can't get ilios off my mind, alam kong crush ko sya but what did i do wrong? I don't even know him, and he doesn't even know me. And he had the guts to follow me, oh maybe he followed as all, ako lang 'to na nagbibigay ng meaning. I faked laugh.

I arrived at our house and saw my brother doing something. I went to my room to change and went downstairs. Umupo ako sa tabi ni zon, asking him what is he doing. He told me na he's just doing his homework and his friend is coming over.

Nanonood ako ng tv when i heard the gate opened, and i saw a guy na kasing tangkad lang ni zon, they we're laughing and inabutan sya ng flashcards ng guy. I decided to watch kdramas i have. After 2 episodes, our helper called us for dinner.

I went to the room where my brother at, and i heard them talking about something.

"Kain na, bring your friend" sabi ko kay zonne and i smiled to his friend, gladly, his friend smiled back.

"What's your name?" I asked the guy and smiled at him. Parang naiilang na kasi sya, tatlo lang kami sa dining table and zon was busy getting his food.

"Christian po" he smiled back and wipe his mouth with the table napkin we have.

"Wag kang mahiya, kain na" i told him, at tumango naman sya. while i placed the table napkin at my lap and placed the food I'll eat on my plate.

"Are you staying over?" Tanong ko ulit, just to break the silence, zon should be the one entertaining his friend, but i dont know why I'm the one who is doing it.

"No po, our driver will pick me up" he said and i saw his dimples, he's cute. Maputi, and well groomed brows at may malinis na haircut. My brother is already 14 years old so, maybe Christian.

After dinner, zon told me that they need to finish something kaya naman wala daw silang oras makipagusap sakin. So i let them be. I went to our garden, na nasa side lang ng main door namin, i watered our plants at nag boomerang for IG story. I added it to my ig story and after 1m, ilios viewed it.

Hindi pa ako na satisfy kaya i took a selfie, and added it to my ig story, after 1m ilios didn't view it, lumipas ng 10m hindi nya parin pinanood.

I was just scrolling on my ig when i saw sun posted a photo of her. Basta ganito this means nagpa-papansin na naman to. She was wearing her fitted cropped top with her cargo pants, with no caption at all. I saw ilios liked her photo, huh? Gusto ba nya ng revealing? Is sun her type? I mean me and sun are different, matangkad ako at sakto lang tangkad ni sun, i dont wear too sexy clothes while sun loves to. May mahaba akong buhok, at short hair naman si sun. Maputi ako at sakto naman si sun. Maybe sun is his type but whatever why am i thinking whose his type. Next time, i wont even look at him again.