Epilogue

"Tyrone, you go!" I said and sat down comfortably at my chair. We're in our classroom right now. Grade 11 in Atoma, Ashton texted us that his keys are with his Sister, he told us his sister is in Maria Aia's house.

"Why me? Besides I don't know them" said tyrone, i glanced at Yiannis who is now busy with his phone.

"Same reason" i answered.

"Eh ikaw na lang kaya, yiannis" tyrone said.

"Bakit ako? Ikaw na lang, kaibigan mo diba si Suinnee De Liano?" Yiannis asked tyrone, I know Suinnee she's the ex fling of my cousin.

"Oo, anong kinalaman nya dito?" Sabi ni tyrone at tumayo.

Tumayo din si yiannis, so i just listened on whatever they're planning to.

"Yun! Magkaibigan sila ng Maria Aia. Kita ko sa Facebook" yiannis told tyrone and swayed his phone just right infront of ty.

"Nahihiya ako, kayo na lang" tyrone said and sat beside me.

"Wait, who is Maria Aia?" I asked the two. Yiannis came to us and showed us a picture. It says Suinnee De Liano, i know her. I met her in food hub, she was there with my cousin. She's morena and has a brunette i think Wavy hair.
She's beautiful and has a nice body but not my type.

"I know her" i said. Yiannis looked at me with playful eyes, i turned to tyrone who's now looking at the picture, they're both drooled on Suinnee's post. Suinnee loves to post sexy photos of her.

"Hey! Go get the keys so that we can go now!" I insisted tyrone.

"Ikaw na lang"

I didn't have a choice, i was forced to go there so i went, i know i had the grumpy look in my face but it doesn't matter, i won't drop by at yiannis house.

When i arrived, i heard a girl shouted, some giggled and some were just shouting, i knocked on the door for how many times but no one answers, im getting pissed.

I went inside, i heard mumbles in the kitchen i think, i heard the other one saying that hindi nya daw alam kung anong gagawin, and they should call zanne na nasa kwarto. Still, getting pissed with these girls, i just went inside when suddenly i heard someone playing ukulele horribly. She couldn't start singing for she can't pluck the chords correctly. I didn't know why i stepped inside the room.

Sneaking inside the room feels like heaven, getting forced to come here was like a blessing, I saw a girl with black long hair sitting on the bed, getting so frustrated in her ukulele. She was shocked by seeing me in the door, of course i expected that, but i just couldn't leave. I don't know why i wanted to see her face closely. Her skin is as white as snow, rosy cheeks, red lips, and chinita, literally my type.

And that was the first moment i laid eyes on her,
May sumigaw na nagdala daw ng jowa si zanne, so i expected her name was zanne. Her name fits her perfectly, she's probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I saw how she blushed, and i know she's starting to panic, it's not good though yo barged in here, i just dont know why i was so eager to barge in.

Good thing suinnee spoke so i ask where Aia is. We went outside and talked to suinnee and aia. I told them about Ashton's keys, i saw how this aia looked at me, it's weird though. Aia is small and morena and has short hair, she's beautiful too. Suinnee picked up her backpack, i stared at her backpack because it was same with yiannis i just shrugged off when Suinnee gave me the keys.

Nung umalis ako, hindi na mawala sa isip ko ang babaeng maputi na iyon, i dropped by at yiannis' house just to ask them if they knew a girl named zanne. They told me they don't know.