Ten

It's already 2 pm in the afternoon and it's friday, nilabas ko na yung damit na binili namin nina ashia last time, yesterday, me and ilios watched a movie, i couldn't get him off my mind lately, he's been so nice to me na, how can i get that pretty creature off my mind! Nilabas ko na yung straighteners ko at naligo na muna ako.

After i showered, sinuot ko yung bathrobe ko and blow dry my hair. I added some make up, a light make up lang kasi gabi rin naman and having heavy make-up will surely ruin my look later in the middle of the party, i straightened my hair and wore my black turtleneck long sleeves and my black leather tube skirt and wore the necklace that ilios gave to me.

We couldn't wear highheels kasi the concert will be held at some field so i wore my white shoes which perfectly matched my outfit. Around 4:30 akong natapos at agad ko nang tinext si ali, zad, sun and ashia, susunduin ko sila since i can drive our car naman.

I drove to ali first kasi we're on same subdi din, she was wearing a yellow dress with gray shoes, she looks so simple and charming today. Around 5 pm we arrived at ashia's place, we waited for her to come and after 5 minutes she came na, she's covered with a large jacket, but i know she's wearing a black bralette top and a black maxi skirt which has a long slit on the end paired up with her white shoes, we went to sun and we saw her already sa tabi ng daan, she was covered with jacket too, then after that we went to zad and went to a milktea shop to stop by kasi 7 pm magsisimula yung concert.

Sun removed her jacket when we were inside the shop, she's wearing her Burgundy backless tube dress with white sneakers, si zad naman, a nude tube top and a high waist denim skirt with black sneakers.

"You guys will coming with me sa pag uwi?" I asked them so that alam ko yung gagawin kung uuwi na.

Tumango naman si ashia and sun sakin.

"Sasabay ako sa mga pinsan ko zanne" zad said and took a sip on her milktea.

"Ako din, sasabay ako sa mga elementary friends ko" ali said.

"Pupunta ba si shella?" Sun asked. Then naramdaman kong nag vibrate yung phone ko, and i saw sam texted me.

From: Samuel
Kita kita na lang tayo doon.

I replied and said na okay, and hindi naman pinayagan si shella pumunta sa party kasi she has strict parents at hindi naman masyadong pumaparty si shella. After a a few minutes pumunta na kami sa concert.

We were so excited at sobrang ingay nila sa loob ng sasakyan, they were singing and laughing at nagchichismisan pa. We arrived at the concert around 7:30. Ibinaba ko na sila sa entrance at humanap ako ng parking. I went out from the car and i saw yiannis with ashia's brother.

I went near them and i heard them mumbling about something and i saw yiannis gesturing like he was taking a photo.

"What's up!" I went near them at sabay silang napatingin sakin. "Zannee! You're here!" Yiannis said nervously and he even faked laugh. "Of course, there's no reason for me not to be here right?" I said and smiled at them. Tumatango tango lang yung kuya ni ashia at si yiannis naman kinakabahan.

Magkasabay kami nina yiannis pumasok sa field, agad namin nakita si sun kasama si tyrone, at iba pang taga atoma, i looked around, and expected to have fun here with some of taga siko but i couldn't see one, i saw ashia sitting at one of the chairs here, she's with in the circle of atoma's.

"Tara na zanne" yiannis dragged me to where sun is. Maingay at madilim dilim dito, only you can see blue red and green lights tsaka ilaw sa isang stage kung saan may concert, i came here for the party not sa banda duh.

Nakisali kami nina ashia sa mga taga atoma, marami na rin na tao dito and others were doing there own businesses, nakita ko yung iba na taga agham na nasa kabila namin, wala naman akong mahanap na iba na taga sikolohiya dahil onti lang naman kami doon compared sa students ng agham tsaka atoma.