SPECIAL CHAPTER

R-18. Read at your own risk!

"How's your work?" He asked as soon as i got inside his car.

I stared at him for a moment, i smiled to myself.

"Okay lang, you're already here. I'm okay na," i chuckled

"I never knew you're this cheesy," he laughed.

"Just drive," i growled.

During the ride, we talked about our wedding next month, about the reception, venue, and other stuffs like gowns and suits.

My maid of honor is Ashia, Ilios' best man is Ashton.

The Bridesmaids are Zaida, Suinnee, Zylina, Ali, and Aia. The Groomsmen are Tyrone, Yiannis, Zonne and Christian.

"Let's have dinner na lang sa restaurant love. Pagod ako," i said

"No, it's okay, I'll cook," he said and took my hand and kissed it.

"Talaga? We can just eat at the nearby restaurant," i insisted

"Hindi na nga, i can cook," he assured me.

"Okay, i have to wake up early tomorrow, ihahatid si sun,"

"Sasama ako," he said.

I nodded. When we arrived, he quickly took a shower and changed into a simple shirt and sweatpants then went directly to the kitchen. I did the same, changed into a silk nightgown.

After a few minutes, i went downstairs to check on my Fiancé, i saw him wearing an apron sweats on his forehead are beading up. I went to him and hugged him from the back. I rested my head on his back, he caressed my hand.

"Malapit na, sandali na lang," aniya

"Okay, I'll wait here," i chuckled

"Like this? Come on, later love," he faced me and winked.

My face heated, i tried to look away but he held my chin and kissed me. I kissed him back, i parted my lips and i felt his tounge devoured me.

He stopped kissing me and kissed my forehead instead, he chuckled. I frowned at him

"Later, Love," his voice deep.

I turned around and went to living room instead, getting lost in his kisses earlier, i quickly went back to my senses when i heard him calling me for dinner.

We ate dinner, he cooked nilagang baka for us and it's so tasty, his very good at cooking. His very good in everything.

After dinner i did the dishes, Ilios went back to our room to take a shower. Yes, since we got engaged, i moved out and started living with him, we bought a new house where we could start and build our own family.

Sumunod ako sa kwarto namin, i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my skincare, i heard the water from the shower so i expect ilios took a shower again.

Habang nag to-tooth brush ako ay hinawi ni ilios ang shower curtains, i quickly gargled and he took his towel and wrapped his lower body.

While I'm doing my skincare, ilios went beside me and also brushed his teeth, i can feel his body behind my back.

"Ikaw na dito," i suggested. Pinanood nya akong nagtungo sa shower at kumuha ng tabo para makakuha ng tubig. I washed my hands, and face too because i kinda messed up my skincare, couldn't focus because of him. And the image of him naked earlier is driving me crazy, i mean it's not the first time i saw him naked but...ugh, ang landi ko.