Chapter Two

"Waa! Cute!" Juvia poked the fluffy cheeks of the baby girl that Lucy was holding. The baby only nuzzled on the crook of Celestial Spirit Mage's neck more.

The weird thing about this baby is she doesn't want to go with other Fairy Tail members. She would cry whenever someone tried to take her away from Lucy.

"I also want a baby, Gray-sama!"

"What the hell are you saying?" the naked Ice Mage replied.

"Are you a pornstar, Gray?" Cana bluntly commented that made him look at his body.

"Whoa! When did this happen?!"

"You looked like a mother, Lucy," Erza said, making Lucy think if that's a compliment or an insult.

"Lucy's a manly mother!" Elfman exclaimed, earning a slapped on his mascular arm from Evergreen.

Her guildmates were gathered around her early this morning because of the cute little child in her arms. They were shocked and confused, and did even accuse her of being a mother and hiding her child from the guild.

So much being one of these wizards.

Lucy sat on one of the tables, beside her bestfriend whose face was fell flat on the table. She giggled when she heard his little snores.

She made the baby sit on top of the table in front of her, holding her little body for support. Lucy smiled at the baby.

"You didn't let him sleep last night, huh," she said, referring to Natsu. The baby replied with giggles.

Natsu came to her apartment about six in the morning. And he unbelievably knocked on the door for the first time. At first, Lucy thought that maybe Happy's right about Natsu being possessed by a good spirit, but she was surprised when a zombie-looking like Salamander greeted her with a baby in his arm.

He was honestly looked like a mess, with his disheveled hair and heavy dark bags under his eyes.

"Luce, I can't take this anymore. Please help me with this brat..."

Lucy shook her head as she laughed after remembering everything happened this morning.

"Lucy, did Natsu mention where he got that kid?" Mirajane asked, sitting in front of them with Lisanna. Lucy placed the cutie on her lap. She also removed her hands from her mouth.

"Oh, she must be hungry," Lisanna said. "Wait, I'll get some milk."

Lucy nodded. "Thank you, Lisanna." She then suddenly wonder of what kind of food had Natsu given to this baby last night? The thought of him giving her a meat or Happy's fish made her tremble.

Natsu isn't that stupid, is he?

She shook her head and looked at Mira. "I don't know, Mira-san. I couldn't talk to him properly in this state."

She glanced at Natsu. Her face cringed when she saw him drooling. She sighed and grabbed his scarf to wipe his drool off his lips that made Mira laugh.

"It looks like you were taking care of two babies."

"But Natsu is Lucy's original baby, Mira. Pfft!" Happy butted in. And the next thing he knew, he was already flying out of the window.

"That was an awesome Lucy-Punch," Lisanna laughed, handing her the bottle of milk. "But I think he was telling the truth. Pfft!"