Chapter Five

"Can you see him-degozaru?" Natsu whispered, doing his ninja moves. While his scale-like scarf was tied on the giggling baby's forehead. "Shh, quiet down-degozaru!"

He and Happy were playing hide and seek, with Nashi hanging on his body because of the baby carrier. They were hiding behind the bar counter.

"Boom, Natsu! I found you!" The blue exceed appeared above them.

"Ugh, this is Nashi's fault!"

Salamander came out and walked lazily towards Lucy, who's glaring at him. Happy followed him while complaining.

"This is unfair! It's my turn now to hide, Natsu!"

"I'm sorry, Happy. Luce's mad." His partner only groaned.

"What were you thinking?! What if you bump Nashi's head to something?!"

Natsu pouted. "I'm sorry..." He gasped and pursed his lips when his stomach grumbled.

"You haven't eaten yet?" He looked up when he heard Lucy's soft voice. She stepped closer to him and attempted to get Nashi from him but he stopped her.

"Nashi's fine with me," he sternly said, making his friend blink and stare at him. "How can you eat properly if you're holding Nash--"

"Then feed me..."

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

Erza and Mira were watching their friends on the table near them. Lucy was feeding Natsu while the latter was giving Nashi a bottle of milk.

"Haah... they're really cute," the she-devil mumbled.

"You know, over the years, they've built a relationship that can't be ruined by anyone and anything," Titania said, a smile forming on her lips.

"I want to see how Natsu would handle the baby without Lucy around," Cana sat beside Erza.

"Speaking of, I have a request job here good only for female wizards." Mira waved a small flyer in front of the two girls. "Ask Lucy, Erza."

"Are you sure Nashi would be fine without Lucy in the hands of..." they both glanced at their Fire Dragon and face-palmed. "...that idiot?"

Natsu Dragneel was now tossing the poor baby in the air, stealing everyone's days of their lives.

"Natsu! Stop it!"

"Oi, idiot! She's not a doll!"

"YAHAHAHA! Don't worry I won't drop her!"

"But she has just finished drinking a milk!"

Titania's brows twitched. She couldn't take his friend's stupidity anymore so she decided to come near them and give Natsu a lesson.

Natsu was having fun tossing the laughing baby in the air when a chill ran down his spine. He turned around and looked up, just to find the scariest monster he has ever known standing beside him with deadly glares.

"Do you mind if I carry Nashi for awhile?" The Queen's cold voice gave him goosebumps.

"S-Sure, Erza..."

As soon as she lifted Nashi and carry her with her right arm and supported the baby's back with her left, Nashi let out a glittery thing that spread out on her armor and some on her hair.

"Uh-oh..." Mira murmured, enjoying the whole scene.

While everyone gulped, watching how Erza's face turned red and her brows furrowed. Natsu sweatdropped because he knew that he's dead.