Chapter Six

The alarm clock echoed in the four corners of Lucy's room. She didn't mind though. She's too tired, too sleepy to move.

"Luce," Natsu's husky voice rang through her ears, making her groan. "Luce, your alarm clock would wake Nashi up..."

Then she felt him shaking her. Lucy groaned again as she slowly rose up and turned her alarm clock off. She glanced at Natsu and Nashi, sleeping peacefully beside her.

Last night, they all slept late because the baby girl was so hyped after vomiting on Titania, that she kept on playing around the apartment until two in the morning. Lucy and Natsu were taking turns on watching Nashi.

Oh yeah. She allowed the Natsu Dragneel to sleep in her apartment just for one night so she would have someone who would help her.

And now, she have to go in a mission with other female Fairy Tail Wizards.

Lucy stood up and went to Natsu's side. "Natsu, get up. I'll teach you how to take care of Nashi properly."

"Five more minutes..."

"Oh come on. I shouldn't be late knowing that the Titania's waiting for me."

She watched Salamander groaned and lazily rose up from bed, with his messy pink hair and crumpled white plain t-shirt. He sat at the side of the bed, facing Lucy.

"I'm still sleepy..." he whined, eyes were still closed. Lucy giggled.

"Do some exercise or have a morning bath," she suggested, was about to leave and go to kitchen when Natsu stopped her by grabbing her wrist and encircling his arms on her waist, burying his face on her tummy.

Lucy's face turned incredibly red that put Erza's hair to shame as her hands softly rested on Natsu's head.

"H-Hey, Natsu..." She tried to step back, but his strong legs trapped her and stopped her from moving.

"I'm sleepy, Luce..."

The blonde mage furrowed her brows. "Stand up or I won't cook you breakfast."

Natsu groaned against her tummy, disappointed. "Aye..."

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

Natsu stared at Nashi dumbfounded with furrowed brows. A vomit on his chest.

Ugh! She really loves throwing up! Gross.

"What the hell--Ow!"

Natsu glared at Gajeel who kicked his leg under the table.

"Watch your words," the Iron Dragon threatened but smirked afterwards. "Playing a daddy role, eh?"

"Shut up!"

He grabbed the baby towel from Lucy's bag and wiped Nashi's mouth. Her green eyes stared at him.

"Tch. Don't just go vomiting on someone, okay? That's rude," Natsu lecturing her, as if a one-year old baby would understand him. He stared at her, muching her tiny fist again. Salamander sighed, placing the pacifier on her mouth.

He also got two rubber bands and gently fixed Nashi's hair in two pigtails, like how his Luce used to fix her hair when it was still short. Well, she still sometimes fixed her hair like that.

"Daddy Flame-brain, Gramps called for you. Pfft!" Gray appeared in front of him, crossing his arms over his chest.

Natsu rolled his eyes but unbelievably let Gray's teasings passed just like that. He slipped Nashi to the baby carrier and wore it to his shoulders. But this time, Nashi was facing the front instead of him.

He also grabbed the pink bag of Lucy and wore it to his back.

"Pfft! Good luck, Daddy Flame-idiot!"

Natsu only gritted his teeth, but he pouted when he heard Nashi giggled.

"Are you making fun of me, brat?"