Chapter 5: The Salvatore School Pt. 2

Percy POV:

"These are the werewolf transition cells," Landon explained.

He was currently giving me a tour of the school. So far, I had seen where the dorms were, the common area, and the library.

Right now, we were in the basement. Landon continued, "Spent a day here once, when I first got here. Don't recommended it."

I asked, "You're a werewolf?"

He shook his head, "Nah. I'm a phoenix. My foster brother's one. At first, they thought I was human, with this plant in my system that made me immune to compulsion. So they put me in here until it was out. Anyways, now that I've given you the tour, I have to take to you to Emma, the guidance counselor."

Hopefully she'll just ask me if I was diagnosed with anything.

Once we were out of the basement, we went into the common area.

As we were walking, I saw my second favorite cousin, Nico di Angelo. Sorry Neeks, but Thalia would make me fade if I didn't put her first.

He immediatly noticed me and walked up to us.

He said, "Perce? What are you doing here?"

I replied, "I could ask you the same thing."

(AN: Underlined Italics =Ancient Greek)

"I'm a newly turned vampire," he said, before switching to Greek. "I'm on a quest for Hades. See the original vampires were mortals blessed by both Hades and Thanatos. Every few years, he sends Thanatos to check up on their pet world. But since Thanatos has been busy, he sent me."

I accepted his answer, but I still had a question. I asked, "Why here?"

"This has school has caught the attention of the Olympians. It's like a hub for the three supernaturals. That's why he sent me here. As a two-in-one mission. Why are you here?"

"I saved Hope from a group of vampires, back in New York. I'm a witch." I explained.

Nico asked, "Landon are you okay?"

I turned around to see Landon looking at us dumbfounded. He said, "Yeah. How do you know each other? And what language was that?"

"We're cousins," I stated. "We were talking in Greek."

Nico then said, "Good seeing you, Perce! I'll talk to you later."

I nodded. Landon said, "Come on, Emma doesn't like to be kept waiting."

He took me into a classroom, but the classroom was empty and had two sofas and a small round table between them. This is definitely the place.

In one of the chairs, was a woman, who I'm assuming is Emma. She had dark brown hair and eyes. She greeted, "Hello, you must be Percy. Please sit down."

She spoke with a slight English accent.

As I sat down, she continued, "Before you officially join the school, I have to give you a mental evaluation. Sometimes, the information you were told earlier today, can be too much for a person to handle. That is why you are here."

I nodded my head, understanding what she just said.

"Good. Now, have you been diagnosed with anything?" She asked.

I nodded again, "ADHD and Dyslexia."

A ball on the table turned purple. Emma eyed me. She said, "This is a truth sphere. Blue means you are telling the truth, red means that you are lying."