2. A new beginning - Part 2

I saw Korra, she was bending with all of the elements. Fire, Air, Earth and Water.

As I looked down on my hands, fire was surrounding them. I jumped up in the air in pure shock, but didn't fall down again, I stayed floating in the air.

I was flying around in this fantastic world of my dreams. I was flying over the sea. I was enjoying it, even though the thought of falling down scared me.

Suddenly it came to a stop and my fears of falling down became reality. As I touched the water below me, it disappeared. "Can I waterbend too?'' I asked to myself.

The water was gone, and I was standing on the ground again. The earth started to move around me.

It got closer, and was surrounding me, the earth was trying to consume me.

********************

I woke up.
That was a crazy dream.

I found an urge to go for a run. That always helped me clear my mind.
I took some comfortable clothes on, and walked out of my room.
I snook out of the house, because it was early in the morning, and I didn't want to wake everybody up.

I got out of the house, and started to run around Air Temple Island.
It felt so good when the fresh wind was blowing in my face, and I could see the pretty colors of the sun, that just began to show.

I stopped because my stomach was growling.
I went inside again, trying to find something to devour. 

As I was about to finish my food, Korra interrupted me.
She had a big smile on her face.
''Why are you up this early?'' she asked me.

I looked up at her with a confused look ''I was about to ask you the same thing?''
''I asked you first'' she said.

''Couldn't sleep." I responded, hoping  she wouldn't ask anymore questions.

''Who with their right mind would be up this early?'' She stated more than asked while looking at me like I was crazy.
''Korra... You're up this early'' I laughed at the expression on her face. 

''Yes, but that's because I have something to do" She stated.
She looked so happy, maybe she was going on a date? But this early?

I looked at her with a confused look "Are you going on a date or something?'' I asked her.

She was blushing, but then she answered me ''NO! I have to train with my probending team. The Fire Ferrets.''
''What is probending?'' I asked her, even more confused now.

''YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PROBENDING IS?!'' she almost yelled, with a surprised look on her face.
''Calm down Korra!'' I whisper-yelled, we couldn't risk waking up the whole house.

''But it's crazy you don't know what it is. Have you even been in the city yet?'' She asked me with a normal tone of voice this time.
''No, I arrived yesterday?''

''Well, then you can come with me to the arena!'' She said even more exited.

''If I do, will you stop acting like Ikki? It scares me'' I answered, chuckling.
''Yes, I promise'' she said, and laughed with me.

I got to the bathroom, to take a quick shower, and got my usual clothes on. (A/N - Picture  in the start of the chapter, just a little more **Avatar Style** :'D)

A tight tank top of the color cyan, with a green cardigan that reached my elbows.
Tight black leggings. And tight blue waisted shorts with six buttons in the front.

I put my hair in it's usual ponytail. I took the front of my hair and made a braid. Then I took the braid and span it around my ponytail.
My hair went down to my belly button, so if I didn't do something about it, it was just going to annoy me. Sometimes I thought about cutting it to shoulder length, but my mom would be so angry with me.
I kind of already missed her.