~ july 17, 2018 ~

~ nope

~ nope.... still don't care, try again tomorrow ~

The rest of the jet ride Hotchner has been giving me the look, practically begging if I'm okay.

I haven't spoken a word after the vomit accident, and I really don't want to, instead I've been sitting on the jet floor staring off into space.

I really need a cigarette and being on a plane all the way to Montana means I can't.

Currently everyone was up, half way done with reviewing the case.

"With organized killers, we see a pattern, something they usually repeat that makes it easier to catch them," Morgan says, looking at the file in his hand, "But he's not organized, he's a psychotic killer, so until we figure out the nature of the delusion, we can't predict his next move,"

"Which could take up time you don't have," I say, making everyone look at me.

I let out a sigh, standing up, walking to the coffee machine, "Ya, statistically more people think psychotic killers are normally easy to catch because the killers are so caught up in there delusion, they don't try to hide from law enforcement , and even though that makes your job a little easier, the unsub isn't going to stop killing, he'll keep doing that," I motion to the gruesome photo with my coffee cup.

"But won't he stop once he believes he achieved what he wanted to and go into hiding making it impossible to find him?" JJ questions, leaning back in her chair, testing me.

"No, because no matter what he does, it won't be as good as the delusion, so he'll keep going trying to find-"

"The feelings that he thinks he will achieve is he just does it right, something he will never be able to do," Hotch finishes for me.

Morgan lets out a sigh, "So more bodies till we find the unsub,"

"Exactly," me and Hotch say at the same time, making everyone look at us. 

Reid looks between us, then at Morgan, before doing it over again, "You know, you guys look exactly like each other,"

I give him a harsh glare, to which almost everyone eyes grow wide.

"Oh my god," JJ exclaims, "Oh I see it, they have the same emotionless glare face," she says, pointing between us.

I roll my light brow eyes, "Its totally normal to meet someone who looks like you," I say, grabbing a notebook of the seat behind me and sitting back on the floor.

"Actually scientific studies found that there's about a one in 135 chance that a pair of complete doppelgangers exist somewhere, but the likelihood of someone looking close to you, at least over 6 of all 8 facial features being identical, is only one in a trillion," Reid rattles of from memory, causing both me and Hotch to shake our heads, before looking at each other like the other was psycho.