~ biological relation ~

~ its better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all ~

He's biting them" was the exact sentence Dr. Reid spoke when he walked into the room.

Reid and JJ went to talk to the surviving victims well Morgan and Hotch went to the coroners office.

Reid had finished the geological profile and me and JJ already dealt with the press release, meaning everyone but them were back and everyone but me was eyeing them weirdly.

Not looking from the board I was starring at, I speak, "Odontophilia?" I question. 

I could feel everyone's gaze burning into my skull so I turn around, making eye contact with Spencer, raising a brow.

He coughs a bit, before nodding, "Ya, I think so,"

I pierce my lips a bit, before turning back to the board.

"Is no one going to explain was dolphinia is?" Morgan asks.

Rolling my eyes, I turn back around, "Teeth fetish, whether it be biting with the teeth, leaving bite marks, extracting teeth, kissing teeth, licking teeth, smelling teeth, basically anything to do with teeth that turns someone on," I inform, leaning against the board behind me.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Hotch looks up at me, "How do you know that?"

I shrug, "I had a friend," I explain, earning a laugh from Morgan.

The truth was I have a PHD in psychology, read a couple books on fetishes, but that was boring.

Hotch lets out a deep cough, causing more laughter to emit from Derek, "Was that all Reid?" Hotchner asks, sending Morgan a harsh glare.

JJ steps forward, "No, some of the woman recall him rubbing up against there bodies," 

I flick my eyes to JJ, "Like his private parts?" I ask, causing Hotch to grimace.

She nods, "Tribadism," I mutter, shaking my head, "Now what, he has Rhabdophilia Asphyxiophilia and Vore?" I question half heartedly.

JJ and Reid stay silent making my eyes widen a bit.

I let out a scoff, "That's borderline Cannibalism," I state.

"English please," Morgan demands.

"Tribadism is a fetish where someone enjoys rubbing there private parts on someone. Rhabdophilia is a fetish where someone enjoys whipping or flogging someone. Asphyxiophilia is a fetish where someone enjoys choking someone, taking away there air supply. Vore or Vorarephilia is a sexual desire for eating someone while they are still alive." I say in monotone, shaking my head.

Again, everyone stares at me weirdly, except Reid, "What kind of friends do you have?" Rossi asks jokingly.

I smile a bit, "Naw, I learned that reading a book," I say, winking at Derek.