~ ouchie ~

~ our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others ~

My head hurt.

It was a pulsing pain, only in one part which was on the back.

Going through my day, I grow confused.

I remember telling the team, my team, about everything then leaving so I didn't have to listen to their comments.

I think I called Gideon but then, oh right, hit in the back of the head and put in a trunk, I remember now.

Slowly I open my eyes, the scent of blood surrounding me.

Groaning quietly, I become aware of my surroundings.

Suburban house, two dead bodies, neighbors close by, I was in the living room.

Studying the house, a camera in front of me, already recording, then I notice the family picture, my eyes widening.

I could feel a presence behind me before two hands were placed on my shoulder causing me to tense, "I knew knowing there was a kid involved would show you how serious I am Tae." Tomas's deep voice states.

Clenching my jaw, I smirk, "Aww, so you're telling me you killed two people just to use their kid against me?" I ask feigning shock.

Tomas was a narcissistic sociopath so I knew the video would be live, I also know that Spencer would get the message.

Chuckling darkly, he squeezes my shoulders, "Oh how I missed that attitude of yours Tay Tay,"

I smile wide, "Oh baby you missed me?" I question my voice filled with mock excitement.

His left hand slid over my shoulder, gripping my neck, I could still breath but I was completely at his mercy.

Rubbing his thumb up and down, he sighs, "I loved you," he whispers.

Pouting my lip, I pretend to think before shaking my head, "Nah, mhm, don't think that's possible, you being a sociopath and all, I mean you took me to the suburbs with close neighbors just because you know I would never scream in case someone came and got killed," I shrug, "Because you can't feel remorse, you wouldn't care if they died."

His hand tightened around my throat, it sliding up so he was about to force my head to make eye contact, "You're a mouthy little bitch aren't you?!" he spat out.

Licking my lips, I laugh slightly, "I've been told." I mumble, winking at him.

Growling, he drops my head, "Life's a bitch Tatum, it always comes biting you in the ass." he spoke lowly, walking in front of me.

Tilting my head to the side, I bite my lip, "I mean ya, life's a bitch, if it were a slut, it'd be easy." I cheekily reply, earning a slap to the cheek.