~ i didn't solemnly swear to tell the whole truth ~

~ worrying is like praying for something you don't want to happen ~

Okay, so what's your profile?" Rossi asks, sitting down beside me on the back deck.

I have a feeling this is now our thing, talking about life decisions well drinking morning coffee on the deck.

Currently, he is asking me why I shut a good guy friend down last night when he asked me to go on a date.

Now I have two reasons, reason number one has everything to do with what I profiled him as, and reason number two has everything to do with Brandon, which is what Rossi wants me to admit.

I let out a sigh, "Simon likes power and authority, tends to dislike emotions to distance himself from hurt." I start, a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"He's smart, sometimes too smart, but doesn't like to show it. He tends to be good at communication but doesn't necessary enjoy it or use the skill. He likes to be in control and stay mysterious, not letting people in is a coping skill he learned as to not get hurt from an early age, most likely stems from his childhood trauma. " Childhood trauma that I know way to much about after that one party.

Setting down my coffee I turn to Dave, "He is opened hearted but chooses very carefully who he lets down his walls around, but he did choose me to do so, though he was drunk hence his horrendous communication skills. He is really sweet and caring, and is very open minded, along with being very supportive but he's not supported, meaning he likes to help people when he can but doesn't have that much help himself." I pause, shaking my head.

Almost felt bad for him, almost.

"Simon's straightforward. Not scared of death, and doesn't think through all outcomes before making a decision. He's incredibly impulsive. A Martyr. He is narcissistic and attention seeking, though does it so you can't tell if you aren't looking. Dramatic at some times, most times, but again, does it so if you aren't looking you won't notice. His 'poor self esteem' is just a mask to cover up his intrusive attitude, and since he is narcissistic he enjoys that you can't tell." I inform, using my hands as quotation marks around the words 'poor self esteem' to get my point across.

"So why were you looking?" David cuts me off with a smug smirk.

I let out a small chuckle, "It's kind of hard to shut off my profiling powers," I tell him, knowing it was half of the truth.

He nods, "I'll agree with that," he mumbles, letting out sigh.

"But?" I rhetorically ask, picking up my coffee to take a sip.

"But, I know that's not the full truth,"

It was my turn to nod, "To be fair, I'm not on trial, I didn't solemnly swear to tell the whole truth," I sarcastically reply, raising my mug at him, as if to say 'cheers'.