𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

(a/n : Hey lovelies, I hope you enjoy these 💜 I will come back and fix any errors if there are any ✨)
.
.
.

Jin ;

He'd take you to a fancy restaurant where beautiful diamond chandeliers hang from the ceiling and pull out a chair for you to sit before taking a seat himself. He'd order expensive wine to try and empress you and crack his best dad jokes just to see you smile, which you did. You laugh at any and all jokes he'd make, knowing it makes him happy when you do so.

Taehyung ;

The two of you would go to a carnival and ride every ride they had. He'd buy the you both candy floss only to steal some of yours and flash you his adorable boxy smile before you could playfully scold him. Taehyung would also spend lots of money on the ring toss game to win you a big teddy bear. When he finally wins you the bear, you would smile widely before quickly pecking his cheek, which would cause the boy to flush and smile shyly, feeling extremely proud.

Hoseok ;

Hoseok would take you to the movies where you'd specifically pick a horror, trying to be romantic. He wouldn't really be keen on the genre but he really likes you so he woukd respond with a shaky "O-okay," while internally freaking out. When the first ghosts hops out on the screen you try and move into his arms but let out a shocked gasp when he hastily moves into yours instead. Seeing the terror on his face, instead of getting annoyed at him derailing your plans, you simply hold him back with a chuckle.

Jungkook ;

Jungkook plans a stroll in the park. It's a sunny day with nothing but blue skies. You and Jungkook start out awkward but gradually get more comfortable as time passes. Eventually, the two of you openly tease one another and laugh until your tummies hurts. Half way through the walk, you feel his pinky graze yours lightly. You open your hand, and he intertwines your fingers with his,before turning his pink  cheeks away from your gaze.

Yoongi ;

He'd be really nervous, but he wouldn't dare let you see it. Trying to play it cool of course. Yoongi would take you on a drive to his favorite place. An open field, filled with the prettiest little white flowers sprawled across the open land. It would be a sunny day, clear skies. Yoongi would bring along snacks,little handmade sandwiches with cute little juice poutches. "You made these?" you'd ask. He'd cutely nod his head while scratching the back of his neck, cheeks flushed.

Namjoon ;

Namjoon would make a big deal out of it. He'd pick you up with a big bouquet of blood red roses,in a black suit and slicked back hair. First, Namjoon would take you out for dinner at his favorite restaurant and after, the two of you would walk around the city, stopping to watch street acts, cheering them on and leaving money in their hats. Namjoon would hesitantly hold your hand. His stomach would do a somersault when you'd hold his hand back. You'd quickly peck his cheek when seeing him blush.

Jimin ;

Jimin would be a nervous wreck. You would find it absolutely adorable, however. The two of you had decided on roller skating and it being jimin's first time, he would be on his butt for most of the date. Luckily, you were there to catch him and even hold his hand, or he'd be on his butt for all of it. Everytime he'd fall or dramatically lose his balance you would laugh hysterically at how adorable he looked. Normally he'd get annoyed with being laughed at, but seeing you smile and genuinely enjoy yourself, Jimin really wouldn't  mind.