𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Jungkook ;

The guilt would eat at him the moment he realized what he did. He would barely be able to look you in the eyes. As much as he would wish he didn't have to, he wouldn't be able to lie about it any longer. Jungkook would struggle to even say it aloud, so instead, he'd hug you from behind and bury his face deep into the crook of your neck while tears of guilt and sadness stain his cheeks. "I'm so sorry," he'd whimper, before finally confessing the truth.

Hoseok ;

Hobi would sit you down on the couch and take your hands gently in his. His gut would twist and turn as he struggles to find the words to say. "Uhm Y/N, I, I have something I need to tell you... Please don't be mad," he'd softly let out, as his lower lip begins to quiver.

Taehyung ;

Tae would be awkward and fidgety all day,wracking his brain on how to bring up the topic. Finally, the guilt being too much to bare, he'd just start with, "Jagiya... I messed up. Bad. Really bad," as he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

Namjoon ;

Joonie would try and mentally convince himself that it isn't necessary to make you aware of what happened, since it was just a one time thing but seeing how well you treat him, the guilt would slowly build and the topic would constantly be at the back of his mind. Namjoon would most probably say things like, "I don't deserve you," or "You're too good for me," which eventually makes you question his words, making him finally come clean.

Jimin ;

He would try and distance himself from you slowly, letting the guilt and the fear of telling you take over his actions. He would give short responses whenever you'd try and talk to him, he'd sit on the opposite side of the couch instead of cuddling you like he usually would, and he'd avoid giving you kisses on the lips. However, when the two of you lay back to back on the bed in the dark, he's slowly move closer, wrapping you in his arms and slowly taking in your scent before building up the courage to whisper a, "I cheated."

Jin ;

Seokjin would be straight forward, not wanting to hide something like this from you. He'd confess immediately and tell you how terribly sorry he is and how afraid he is to lose you. He'd confess his love over and over, hoping you'd see how truly sorry he really is. "Please...dont leave me. I promise I'll never ever hurt you ever again. Please."

Yoongi ;

Yoongles would be extremely and uncharacteristically sweet. Although your boyfriend is sweet in his own way, he isn't the cliché type of sweet. Except for recently. He'd buy you roses and write you short poems. He'd even give you full on back massages, which you'd normally do for him. Not the other way around. "Yoongi? What's going on?" you'd cock your eyebrow and narrow your eyes. Yoongi would literally break a sweat before saying, "I uhm, Eh... I love you?"
.
.
.

(a/n:Don't forget to vote, Thank you 💜!!!)