𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙

Jungkook ;

The maknae would be really really nervous and fidgety. Jungkook would be lowkey scared because of your moods swings but he'd be by your side all the time to run errands and reheat your hot water bottle.

Namjoon ;

Namjoon would be an absolute pro. He'd be very well informed about every aspect of the menstrual cycle. Namjoon would make sure to keep you warm with extra blankets to help prevent tummy aches, be really conscious about what he says to and or around you because you're really emotionally sensitive at the moment. Despite being well informed, he would still be slightly on edge, not wanting to upset or annoy you in any way, afraid of how you might react.

Taehyung ;

Whenever you have your period, Taehyung would too.Well, he'd pretend to. In order for you not to go through it alone, your boyfriend would pretend to have pains when you did, rolling around on the bed along with you. Got cravings? So does he. Back pains? Taehyung has them too. As much as you appreciate the gesture, and it makes you smile to have your boyfriend play along and go through it with you, it can get annoying.

"Taehyung! Stop hogging the blanket!" you would pull the sheet nearer to your side of the bed. "Y/N don't be selfish, you know how bad my cramps get if I'm not warm enough!" Taehyung would moan, turning his back to you with a pout which would make you scoff in utter disbelief.

Jin ;

The eldest member would go full mother mode. He would make all your favourite dishes and desserts, always run a warm bath with your favorite scented bubbles, massage your back with body oils and make sure you never lift a finger. Even though you protest against the special treatment, Jin doesn't allow it.

"But Jin-" "Nonono, relax princess, I'll get it for you," Jin would coe before getting up to fetch your favorite fluffy blanket.

Yoongi;

Yoongi would be pretty attentive but he would usually act clueless to get out of helping out with things like having to go buy tampons or pads, or washing bed sheets you've had an "accident" on. However, he did little things, and that's what mattered to you. For example, there would be a home-cooked meal whenever you got home, a new tub of your favorite ice-cream in the freezer or he'd rent one of your favorite movies of all time for the both of you to cuddle up and watch together.

Hoseok ;

Hobi would be extra sweet. He would try extra hard to make you smile, bring you a bouquet of your favorite flowers, leave sweet notes around the house for you to find, rub your belly when it hurts and kiss your forehead every two seconds. He'd do anything that could make this tough time of the month, better.

Jimin ;

Cuddles. Jimin would be overflowing with cuddles. No matter what time of the day, he'd have his arms around you, making sure you feel warm and protected. He hated seeing you in pain and therefore could barely restrain himself from wrapping you up in a hug to hopefully squeeze out the uncomfortable pain that was brought along by menstruation.
.
.
.

(a/n: Hope it wasn't too bad :3 Please Vote 💜✨Thank you!!!)