𝘼𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢

Namjoon ;

Namjoon would be your classmate. He is the smartest student in the grade and is also in the same mathematics class as you. Whenever you'd have trouble with a math problem, which was more than you'd like to admit, you'd lean over towards his desk and ask for a little help. Namjoon would blush slightly but he'd be all to happy to help.

On a day, he'd stand next to your table while explaining and once he is finished, he'd write a small "Prom ❤️?" onto a page in your book. You'd look up to see a shy dimpled smile on Namjoon's face, "Prom?"

"Yes. Definitely yes."

Jin ;

Jin would have three of his friends (Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook) dress in a black tux, along with him, each with a single rose in their hand. They would help him by singing back up. They would let Jin lead them down the school hallway, singing a song that's soft on the ears, sending goosebumps down your spine. Stopping in front of you, he would end with a beautifully sung soft note, "Y/N, would you join me as my date to prom?"

Jungkook ;

Jungkook would be nervous, as his friends pat him on the back for reassurance, "Come on Kook, you've got this," Yoongi would say before pushing the maknae towards his crush. You. Jungkook would hesitently walk towards you and your friends, "H-hey Y/N," he'd stutter. "Oh hi Jungkook," you'd beam with anticipation, hoping you were right about his reasoning behind coming to talk to you, "Anything I can help you with?"

"Uh, I uhm...yes,i mean no! Uhm i-"

The maknae would be cut off by a loud yell from behind him, "He's asking you to prom!" Jimin would give a thumbs up to the stunned maknae. Jk would awkwardly rub the back of his neck while turning his attention back towards you, "Prom?"

Jimin ;

Jimin would be very straight forward, he'd lean against the lockers with his arms as well as his ankles crossed, giving off a layed back attitude. "Hey princess, got a date for prom yet?"

"Nope," you'd pop as your heart beats in your ears.

"Well what do you say we go together?" Jimin would let out smoothly while holding his breathe in anticipation, "Sure," you'd beam. Jimin would let out a breathe of relief while his ears and cheeks turn a dark shade of pink as the shyness of it all starts to kick in.

Hoseok ;

Hobi would have a bouquet of your favorite flowers in hand and a smile of excitement playing on his perfectly symmetrical lips. "Hi Y/N, I hope I'm not bothering you at all but I have something I would like to ask you," he would say in his most charming voice. "Oh hi, sure go ahead," you would casually say while sneaking glances at the flowers while feeling your cheeks heat up.

"Would you please be my date to prom?"

Yoongi ;

Yoongi would be your best friend. The two of you had known each other since you hopped out of the womb. The two of you would be at your usual spot in the library during lunch, chatting, studying and eating (despite there being a strict rule against it). "So I've been working on something," Yoongi would softly say, "Oh! Let me hear!" you would squeak, absolutely loving whenever Yoongi would let you hear a few beats or lyrics he's been working on.

He would hand you the Bluetooth headphones which you softly place on your ears, waiting for his masterpiece to flow through the tiny speakers. After clicking a button on his laptop, he would turn to you, anxiously searching your face. Your brows would furrow in confusion at that.

Your head would come to a halt after bopping it to the music and elaborate word play, when hearing the words ; So would you be my date to prom? You would look up at an anxious, nail biting Yoongi before letting out a small chuckle, "I'd love to."

Taehyung ;

Taehyung would carefully slip a pink, rose scented note into your locker before hiding behind the wall closest to you.

As you swing open your locker door, the note would catch your eye, making your brows furrow. However, a small smile would play on your lips upon reading the cute poem, ending in poet 'popping the question'. "So, would you?" a deep baritone voice would fill your ears as you look up to see a puppy eyed Taehyung, fiddling with his fingers nervously, "Yes," you'd say before kissing his cheek, leaving him a blushing mess.
.
.
.

(a/n: Might delete this later 📌 On a happier note ; Congratulations to the boys on the billboard number 1🎉! I'm really proud of them and of us, they really deserve this one! Next up, a Grammy.)