𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

Jin ;

Your mom would LOVE him. A little too much for your liking but you're not surprised. With Jin being extremely good looking plus all that charm, you really weren't expecting any less. He would bring her flowers and bring your father expensive wine. He would be that one partner that you're sure your family loves just a little more than you.

Hoseok ;

Hobi would be incredibly nervous at first but upon ringing the doorbell and feeling your hand squeeze his reassuringly, his nerves would slowly but surely slip away. He would shower your mom with genuine compliments which would have your mom swooning. Hobi would get a tough time from your father at first, however would earn his respect later on.

Jimin ;

Would instantly be part of the family because everybody is whipped for Jimin.

Jungkook ;

Jk would be wetting his pants. No matter how many times you try and calm him, the poor boy can't seem to settle. He would fidget with his clothing, wanting it to be perfect, he would fix his hair every two seconds and constantly ask you to double check his appearance.

Yoongi ;

Yoongs would be really layed back. Although he would want to make a good impression, he was determined to be himself. Your family would be extremely sceptical at first but slowly start to warm up to him after spending a little bit more time around him, enough to see past his emotional walls.

Namjoon ;

Joonie would be nervous and slightly terrified. However, your family would soon after meeting already be extremely impressed with Joon. He would talk to them about whatever people with an IQ of 148 talk about and win everyone over within minutes.

Taehyung ;

Tae would be anxious but wouldn't show it in order to, hopefully, calm your nerves. With that boxy smile and that award winning charm of his, he would be welcomed with open arms. Your parents would see him as their own in no time.
.
.
.

(a/n: 7weeks in the top 2 spending it's 8th week in the top5??? Dynamite is a stable hit 😼. Congratulations to our boys, they deserve it! Don't forget to keep streaming Dynamite and Blueberry eyes ❤️ That's all from me for now :)) )