𝘾𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜

(a/n : I'll come back and fix mistakes... Probably 😗 Enjoy!)
.
.
.

Yoongi ;

Yoongi usually just let's you cuddle or lay however you please, it doesn't really bother him. He doesn't let you know this, but his favorite position is anything to do with him having his arms securely wrapped around you. It makes him feel as though his protecting you in some way, which is all he wants,to keep you warm, safe and in his arms.

Namjoon ;

Namjoon lay on his back, with your head on his chest and arms lamely around his torso. Your leg would be wrapped around his form as your half naked form clung to the man. Both of your breathing would be heavy, and your head would lightly rise and fall along with his chest. You could feel the heat radiating off his bare chest as you turn slightly to quickly place a kiss on his slightly sweaty skin.

Hoseok ;

Hoseok is always the one initiating the cuddles. He would be the first to wrap his arms around you at night, burying his face into the croak of your neck from behind, smiling to himself while taking in your sent. Never wanting you to feel sad or upset and any way, shape or form, he would always give you all his attention while cuddling.

Jimin ;

Even though you fall asleep with Jimin's short arms barely able to wrap around your form to you, now being the big spoon, holding your boyfriend securely against your form you enjoy your cuddles nonetheless.

Taehyung ;

Taehyung would always face you, arms wrapped lamely over your waist, hand resting on your back. His hands would always find the opening of your baggy shirt, and trace small circles on the skin now exposed from him lifting your shirt ever so slightly. He would make sure not to open you up too much however , not wanting you to get cold. Taehyung would rest his head close to yours and watch you sleep peacefully which would help him ultimately find peace and gently drift off into a soft slumber.

Jungkook ;

Jungkook would keep his distance at first but slowly inch closer as he gained more confidence to do so. Facing you, he would shift his head onto your pillow. Jungkook would allow you to trace along his sharp jaw with your fingertips, ears and cheeks growing red at your gesture. He wouldn't stop you though. He would close his eyes and move into your touch when you trail your fingertips towards the side of his face and up to his hair, where you push a few strands away from his handsome bare face.

Jin ;

Allowing you to rest your head near his broad shoulder, Jin would pull you in closer with the arm you lay on. He would turn his head towards you and place a soft kiss onto your forehead, plump lips squashed with the action. His lips would linger on your head, not ready to stop showing affection just yet. You would smile at the warmth of Jin's plump lips against your skin, letting your eyes flutter closed while sighing in contentment.