𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙨

(a/n: Let's play a game of 'Pretend like we don't see all the author's grammer and or punctuation mistakes 😁)
.
.
.

Hoseok ;

Hobi would get a massive fright and most probably let out a high pitched scream. "Babe! You scared me!" He'd then need a second to restart his heart before turning to face you and kiss your forehead lovingly.

Jin ;

Seokjin would be in the kitchen chopping vegetables when you'd snake your arms around his waist, making him smile, "Wanna help me make dinner?" he'd offer softly, making you nod your head that still rests on his back.

Jungkook ;

You have been giving the maknae the silent treatment, which he hates, for the past two days now. "Baby," he'd say with a pout, "Y/N, I brought pizza..." Jungkook would softly let out, in hopes that you'd finally cave. Which you don't. He'd finally give up, turning to walk away, but come to a halt when feeling your arms wrap tightly around his waist. "With extra cheese?" Jungkook's lips would curl back, allowing his bunny smile to be on full display, "Of course."

Namjoon ;

"Baby, I have to go or I'll be late!" Namjoon would whine as your arms wrap securely around his waist from behind, "Five more minutes," you'd beg, face buried into his back, making the sound come out muffled. "Please?" With a sigh, Joonie would set down his keys and turn around to have his arms wrap around your form in a tight hug, "Five more minutes," before resting his chin on the top of your head.

Jimin ;

You'd be hiding behind the door from your boyfriend, afraid of his playful self, that is determined to tickle the life out of you. "Y/N, where are you?" Jimin would giggle, cautiously making his way into the room. Seizing the opportunity of his back turned towards you, you'd jump out of your hiding spot, only to wrap your arms around your boyfriend from behind making him giggle, trying to break your hold.

"Let go," he'd chuckle. "NEVER!!!" you'd dramatically yet playfully yell out.

Yoongi ;

"Baby. Yoongi~!" you'd sing out, trying to divert your boyfriend's attention away from his computer that he has been glued to all morning. With all else failing, you'd stand up and walk straight towards the man that has his back towards you, removing his head phones. Yoongi would open his mouth to complain but cut himself off when feeling your little arms wrap around his waist. "Gimme attention," you'd pout into his back which would make Yoongi's heart melt.

Taehyung ;

Tae wouldn't have much of a reaction (besides the butterflies in his tummy) simply because this was a normal thing for the both of you. You know he loves affection therefore you tend to be really attentive.
.
.
.

(a/n: Don't forget to vote, Thank You 💜!!)